+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Ball Anime Announced!!!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

New Dragon Ball Anime Announced!!!

Grumble Grumble Grumble

This isn't a April Fools post, (as its a little bit late for it), but this is actually an official announcement that was posted in the 'Shounen Jump' manga magazine in japan. There's actually going to be, (and just what the world needs...) a new Dragon Ball short anime feature produced in Japan...

AnimeNation Blog » Blog Archive » New Dragon Ball Anime Announced
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Dragon Ball Anime Announced!!!

Wow that's great! Whats the story line supposed to be about? Is there any talk of releasing it in America? I do think they've made to many sub series but it would be interesting to see how this one turns out!

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Let's hope it's not a sign of running out of ideas and rehashing what they have.

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

so what are the characters does anyone know it better have goku if it dosnt its not truly dragonball
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

from what i gather from the article, it's just a movie. id give it a short OVA (3 episodes, Endless Waltz style)

the plot will probably consist of- Oh, (new) strongest person in the universe! oh, no! (fight for half hour) oh, i beat you one second after the climax, and any momentum you had during the fight just goes away.

sadly, this about wraps up the plot of every DBZ movie. let's hope that this one breaks the mold.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    from what i gather from the article, it's just a movie. id give it a short OVA (3 episodes, Endless Waltz style)

the plot will probably consist of- Oh, (new) strongest person in the universe! oh, no! (fight for half hour) oh, i beat you one second after the climax, and any momentum you had during the fight just goes away.

sadly, this about wraps up the plot of every DBZ movie. let's hope that this one breaks the mold.
    yes lets hope its different and better than any other dragonball we have ever seen
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

this is so going to be cool and i hope there is a another level of sayian or somthing, hope the storyline is good
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Will lets hope its not crap like GT and to ask is it going to be a whole new Dragon Ball or is it going to be like the next episodes of DragonBall ,DragonBall Z ,or DragonBall Gt or do we not know yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast