+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Ball Anime Announced!!!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Dragon Ball Anime Announced!!!

I bet 2 cents that its gonna be about the descendants of Goku, Vegita and the others. Some strong dude shows up, beat the crap out of them and when all hope seems to be lost Goku shows up and saves the day ^^

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I hope it is a new DragonBall Z season dont even say its not i dont care if you think that im hoping it is because that was was the best show out of all 3 dragonball shows.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm...let me guess, Goku and Vegeta Jr?! lol, I'm suprised, I thought they'd just let it die with GT, but milking the series dry is good too. Why don't they just do what Marvel and DC do and revive the whole series by starting over a decade from now? I'd watch that.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Will i want to ask whats your favorite season that you would want them to base this new season off of i said of course DragonBall Z.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I only hope it's not a rehash or remake of what they have done previously , but am looking forward to seeing it.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

I will probably not like it if it has the origianl characters from the series....

im really sick of a continuation. i want new characters, new theme!!!!, same universe of the whle energy thing,. just not the same characters, it'll just be a long drag on a franchise .
    I wish they'd take a risk., playing on the popularity is just them being tools...

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I wouldn't mind new characters. I've actually never thought about that. I am at least hoping it has some good character development ala original Dragon Ball series.

Still...never thought I'd see anything new. Lol Just hope they don't stand around powering up and talking for most of the movie/ova/whatever it is.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yinyangAio1 View Post
    Whats the story line supposed to be about?
    Wait... Let me guess.

Its going to be about some evil force threatening earth, and only the dragon ball gang can stop them. Once the evil force gets to earth, the DB gang get their asses handed to them and one of them die.

They then set off to find the dragon balls to resurrect their fallen comrade, who comes back twice as strong as before and kicks the evil guys ass.

Just like in every other Dragon ball story arc since the first season of Dragon Ball Z. Personally I think its going to suck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast