+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Nudity in Dragon Ball manga

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Nudity in Dragon Ball manga

How much nudity is there in Dragon Ball manga? The original editions of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z in the US were censored for nudity and graphic content.

In 2004 Dragon Ball was released again without censorship and then in 2006, once again it has reverted to being censored. The majority of Dragon Ball manga is clean cut so it doesn't present a problem.

Editing manga I think is a real shame. First we lose some quality because it has to be translated to English, and then we lose even more quality because it is being censored. Damn the authorities!!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

It's understandable censorship

Unless you want Dragon Ball to be plastic-wrapped or unless you want to see a topless Bulma with no nipples, there is no way that a series aimed towards children all the way to older teens would be sold without censorship. It's understandable. And also a lot of people don't really want to see kid Goku's penis. It's understandable censorship.
    I love my girlfriend.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

kid Goku's penis

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    And also a lot of people don't really want to see kid Goku's penis. It's understandable censorship.
    You're right there, but we are talking about manga not photo quality prints. Hence, it would just be a small shape right? Am sure the manga doesn't zoom up on his penis...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    (u) kinda looks like that lol, but yes there is very smalla mounts in the manga, such as when bulma shows goku what a girl is lol
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

they edited Launch (sp)

Unless you want Dragon Ball to be plastic-wrapped

ok he has a point, but the only part of Z that wasn't understandable was, the Sayian Sega. I think thats the first one. because they edited Launch (sp) [Girl that coughs, and turns blond] I think everything about DBZ was more understood after that~

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have heard so much about the censoring of this series, I'm just wondering how much has been taken out precisely and does it include making story driven parts dissapear because of the nude scenes?

I have read the manga when it came out in 98 or so in French if anyone knows what was censored in that time....

My friend at one time showed me a website dedicated to showing a few things that were censored on various series and there was quite a few pics he kept and that I agree wasn't for small kids to see...I lost the website and wouldn't post it here as kids are present
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nudity in Dragon Ball manga

Originally Posted by Innerhell
    And also a lot of people don't really want to see kid Goku's penis. It's understandable censorship
    lol. The Spanish version of Dragon Ball showed that part where Goku was running around naked showing his little friend.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nudity in Dragon Ball manga

i read one of them. ashley has 10 of them and ordered them from japan. they are uncensored and yes i see bulma with her breast all out saying "hiya doin!!"
    dont she do it with vegeta?

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast