+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Super Saiyan???

Newbie heavery may be famous one day heavery may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Super Saiyan???

Brolli was supposedly the Legendary Super Saiyan but Goku defeated him in the movie “Legendary Super Saiyan”. So I guess Goku really is the only Super Saiyan in the universe.

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Brolli's father clamed that he was the legendary SS it it looked like brolli only went ultra SS, not to mention that in GT Goku and Vagita (I bet you I just spelled his name wrong) went SS4 and were the only ones so that would make the two of them master super saiyans.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

but even at level 4 Goku was stronger. And vegita was always lagging behind Goku. this is what i believe makes a super saiyan "The Legendary Super Saiyan"

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

As time went on Goku was the first to hit the next level that was to come and the everyone else would eventuly fall in line, never once was he sepased by any other saiyan.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well it doesn't make sense. every 1000 years not every 2 seconds. I mean it was supposed to be every mullieum but no its like all the time.Pretty much if u have sayian blood u'll go super sayian here in about 5 minutes.

And Broly was the sayain of legend but he got beat so he's no lengend to me.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Banned TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper's Avatar
    Thanks

Well to tell the truth the real first super saiyan was vegeta, when he was standing in front of krillen during the saiyan saga after he just kicked gohan off the mountain/hill, and goku was broken boned body after getting demolished by oozaru vegeta. vegeta was reflecting on how nappa was so foolish, he got mad, and powered up, and his hair started glowing yellow, and krillen was freakin out, but he didnt sustain it for like even 2 minuites but technically he was the first super siyan. But this was an uncut episode that they never showed on television, and you had to buy it. when they startedto show the uncut dbz episodes after GT was over i thought they were going to show it but they cut it out again because it would cause confusion, so believe me or not, i know what im talking about.

Banned TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Brolly was supposeably born with the power level of 10,000, and born a super saiyan so to me hes the Legendary Supersaiyan

Quote Originally Posted by nightboyz View Post
    As time went on Goku was the first to hit the next level that was to come and the everyone else would eventuly fall in line, never once was he sepased by any other saiyan.

he might not have been surpassed by any saiyan but he definitely cant beat vegeta when their at the same level, if you want examples reply back, i got all day
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Dec 17, 2006 at 08:46 PM.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TJMSniper View Post
    Brolly was supposeably born with the power level of 10,000, and born a super saiyan so to me hes the Legendary Supersaiyan
    well he was called the sayain of legend but he wasn't even part of the story line. Plus in my opinon a true super sayian was supposed to be out of control , in raged, unable to control his/or her actions and after desturying everything in sight, it was supposed to eventually kill itself. The super sayian we see in the series is nothing like this, to me makeing them weaker.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast