+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Super Saiyan???

Newbie Tidus2206 may be famous one day Tidus2206 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Super Saiyan???

i think that brolly was the legendary supersaijan but goku could attain a similar form if he wanted im sure
    A city destroyed a thousand years ago. I thought I had wanted to see it for myself.
    Tidus, Final Fantasy X

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree on that statement to, but if goku unleashed total anger and went crazy, then it would have been a disaster

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day
    Thanks

I don't think that the Legendary Super Saiyan can be defined by how powerful he becomes or what level he attains.
    I think it's more to do with how they fare in battle. In that respect, Goku is the Legendary Super Saiyan, because he is largely unbeaten by anything. He's the Legendary SS because when the occasion calls for it, Goku will beat his enemy.
    Remember the Majin Buu battles? After Buu had absorbed Gohan, Goku rose to the challenge and killed it.
    So if you say that the Legendary Super Saiyan is defined as a Saiyan that is unbeaten in battle, then Goku is that.

~"You can't do everything just because you have the heart and power to do it..." Lacus Clyne~

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kokoro_no_Ankoku View Post
    I don't think that the Legendary Super Saiyan can be defined by how powerful he becomes or what level he attains.
    I think it's more to do with how they fare in battle. In that respect, Goku is the Legendary Super Saiyan, because he is largely unbeaten by anything. He's the Legendary SS because when the occasion calls for it, Goku will beat his enemy.
    Remember the Majin Buu battles? After Buu had absorbed Gohan, Goku rose to the challenge and killed it.
    So if you say that the Legendary Super Saiyan is defined as a Saiyan that is unbeaten in battle, then Goku is that.

yea, goku is a crazy strong ssj. But i think that Gohan should have been the sayian of legend , rember the cell games?

Newbie shatteredpain385 may be famous one day shatteredpain385 may be famous one day shatteredpain385's Avatar
    Thanks

Gohan shouldn't be the legendary, because he only wipped cell when he became enraged like during the raditz fight, and when frieza killed krillin. So I don't think Gohan is it. But, don't you think that King Vegeta would have the odasity to crown his son the Legendary super saiyan?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shatteredpain385 View Post
    Gohan shouldn't be the legendary, because he only wipped cell when he became enraged like during the raditz fight, and when frieza killed krillin. So I don't think Gohan is it. But, don't you think that King Vegeta would have the odasity to crown his son the Legendary super saiyan?
    the reason I said that was because they showed gohan since the beginning of the series as a super powerful fighter. Think about, against Raditz, gohan ( as a baby) pulled out some crazy power, enough to really hurt raditz when goku and picclo barely beat him.Against Nappa he did it again, and again against Freiza. and another against Cell, they jus made you think that Gohan was going to be something great. And in the cell games Gohan did surpass goku along everone else.

Newbie Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well, I just watched the Vegetto and Super Buu battle again, and it hit me...
    Vegetto is the most powerful Super Saiyan in either manga or anime...
    So if we're going along the lines of who was most powerful to define who the LSS is... Why isn't anyone bringing him into the equation? After all, it isn't written anywhere that the Legendary Super Saiyan can't be a fusion...

Sure... He's a fusion... Sure... He only ever showed up once...
    But in that one battle, he kicked the hell out of Super Buu...
    Just a thought, really.

~"You can't do everything just because you have the heart and power to do it..." Lacus Clyne~

Newbie anika may be famous one day anika may be famous one day anika's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by medsed View Post
    "Every 1000 years a Super Saiyan will arise.
    it talks about brolli who comes back from hell every 1000 years

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast