+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Super Saiyan???

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Super Saiyan???

Brolly is noncanon. He's a movie-only character. He doesn't exist at all in the original series therefore he cannot be the true Legendary Super Saiyan.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Broli is excellent in first impressions. That's why tons of people end up having the conclusion that he is the legendary one.

Don't get me wrong i'm not trying to bash Broli fans, just pointing out something. Heh...

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Broli isn't the legendary Saiyan in this series, he didn't have the makings and didn't show surpasing his limits I still think it's either Goku or Gohan
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie chikanozadyk is off to a good start
    Thanks

i think that goku is the legendary ss because hes always one step over
    every one except when they fought broly but after that no one makes
    all the ss faces that goku make like vegeta he's close but he
    miss the ssj3 face and the help of bulma to get into the ssj 4 and goku
    did all by himself thats why i say that oh and broly was killed anyways
    by goku even when he used the others energy but he defeat him
    and besides he never gave up in any ocassion.

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    If Broly was the ledgendary SSJ, then he wouldn't have goten defeated....three times. Now think about it? how many times has Goku ever lost? besides if he "Gave Up" "Sacrificed Himself" "Held Back" OR "Wasn't suffering from a heart attack"? NEVER! NEVER I SAY! lol

He hasn't died at a fight when he was 100%. at least i don't think so....
    But in the only instence that i can recall of goku giving up it was against cell who he said he wouldnt of been able to beat.

Made by me.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

This isn't going anywhere. I say we should maybe lay down some guidelines. First movies don't count. There non-canon and aren't considered part of the story or timeline. This immeadiatly throws Broly out(sorry Broly fans but its the truth). OK now that thats finished with I'd say since GT wasn't part of the manga then it's not part of the real series either. We need to stick with strickly Akira Toriyama stuff. So taking this into account all SS4 characters are thrown out. Now were talking about THE Legendary Super Saiyan, not super saiyans so I think that means we shouldn't take into account fusions. Especially because none of them actually defeat anything or are permanent(Vegito wasn't permanent remember that). Finally I think only purebreeds should count. Ok these sound like some pretty good guidelines to follow.

I'm going to come out and say that the title of Legendary Super Saiyan belongs to Goku. He is the only character that reaches the level of Super Saiyan 3(and isn't fusion or a non-purebreed). The only one who really counts now with these new guidelines is Vegeta. Vegeta never makes it to level three so that should count him out, infact he never attains level 2 either instead he borrows the power from Babidi. With this being stated I belive that we should agree that Goku is the true legendary Super Saiyan.

For the record I'm not an biased Goku fan. My favorite is actually Gohan. Goku isn't even in my Top 5 favorite characters.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Newbie Naissus is off to a good start Naissus's Avatar
    Thanks

If you exclude half-breeds, then Goku would be the Legendary Super Saiyan, but if half-breeds are included I think Gohan would have surpassed Goku if he had stuck with it or rather had to due to necessity.

Newbie Xanosuke2 is off to a good start Xanosuke2's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think that broly could have been the one, because if he was then the movies wouldn't have been started. They said one saiyan was so powerful he destroyed the planet and himself, so if it was broly he'd be dead. And yes I agree, the only reason vegeta was able to go SSJ was mainly because of goku's nature of showing him to be kind to others. But at the same time, broly went SSJ out of pure rage and not out of emotions for others. So that would state that it's not only based on the will to protect and survive, but something deeper. Like with broly I think he went SSJ just out of the fact goku as a little baby crying bothered him to no end then eventually something inside him snapped and made him want to kill him.

Erasing my past one bad memory at a time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6