+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Well They Put Dragon Ball Back on The air

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Well They Put Dragon Ball Back on The air

Ebay yes that is good i guess but anime stores they so over price its not even funny so i would never buy from one of them unless the price went way down.

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive ben doing research in America they have it on the funimation channel And on Cartoon Network in Australia

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ if you want to get the DBZ unedited DVD collections, WalMart is the best places to get them!

the Darling and i got Season 3 there for $40! good price! and you could always buy them officially from FUNimation (@ {The Official Dragon Ball Z Website}), which fetch a pretty reasonale price!

Otaku shikashu may be famous one day shikashu may be famous one day shikashu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Ebay yes that is good i guess but anime stores they so over price its not even funny so i would never buy from one of them unless the price went way down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    ^_^ if you want to get the DBZ unedited DVD collections, WalMart is the best places to get them!

the Darling and i got Season 3 there for $40! good price! and you could always buy them officially from FUNimation (@ {The Official Dragon Ball Z Website}), which fetch a pretty reasonale price!
    True, and super true on the price at anime stores.
    And recently I've seen DBZ on Cartoon Network's Tonami being aired at around 10:30pm on saturdays. Also I haven't checked if they have it on the Funimation Channel, but it may be better to buy the uncut DVD version.

Arigatou Nao chan for the sig^_^
    warning, dangerous diclonious on the lose!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well its kinda back because they have the new DBZ collections season 1,2,3 are out and the 4 one is coming out so its really kinda back

Close this thread please i dont want it to be back on the air now its to much of a classic anime to do so and this pole was made more then a year ago should have been closed i dont know if thats true but it seems like it and if its not true i dont care and dont tell me k (^-^).
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Mar 27, 2008 at 06:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2