+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: who is your favorite dragon ball person? (Must Explain why!)

Newbie HakuKakashi90 is off to a good start HakuKakashi90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who is your favorite dragon ball person? (Must Explain why!)

My favorite character is Cell because he almost destroyed my sister's favorite character (Gohan) and would have succeeded if were not for Vegeta......=( I also like him because of all the characters, he has the most variety of moves, due to his containing of the different characters' DNA.

Newbie Canti is off to a good start Canti's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say my Favorite is Gohan because its awesome how he uses his anger to beat up Cell who thought he was so great and just kind of tried to make him angry because he thought he wouldn´t stand a chance against him...

After that I think either Vegeta or Goku come in second place because they both are kind of the strongest characters and they both have a kind of cool way handling things.

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite is tien, hes got three eyes, he has a number one fan following him aound everywhere (chiaohtzu), hes never stopped training in the 30+ years spanning the dragonball series, and hes the strongest non transformed charatcer in the series. Although I love all the dragonball characters...except maybe hercule.
    Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

I like Goku, because why others want to get stonger thought means of power and evil ways, Karrot or goku because power by way of pure heart, and he always has time for his son as well in Dragon Ball.

Newbie Cloud Leonhart is off to a good start Cloud Leonhart's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite person is Gohan. The series became focused on him mostly in my opinion and he was a great character. He was strong, and cared for others, just like his father. His attacks werent the best, but he did defeat Cell, which made me like him more. Teen Gohan is the one that I like more then adult gohan.

My Photoshop Creation

Newbie Blitz is off to a good start Blitz's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a few favorite characters from the series.

Goku because he was a major inspiration to me. I'm a lot like him in terms of personality as a child and as an adult. Kind, warm-hearted, courageous.... I could go on for an hour or two but I won't. He had such a positive outlook on life and hardly ever got angry compared to the other characters. Even though he wasn't the brightest tool in the shed (he had problems with math and literature, but mostly math), he still serves as a good role model to people despite that weakness. I'd say that his lack of intelligence was his only true weakness, but he overcame it along with every other obstacle he was faced with.

Master Roshi because well.... he's just funny and also pretty strong, even though he's a major pervert.

Gohan because he was very intelligent just like I am and also a very kind individual. He went through a lot of hardships in his life and even though he was a little scared, he gathered up the courage to face them head-on.

Newbie Pathfinder is off to a good start
    Thanks

I have always liked Gohan. I think in a weird way I can relate to his character! He starts out as a very reserved character who is always cheering everyone else on in all their acheivments. He always doubted himself and his powers but tried so hard to live up to his Father. If anyone ever needed him for ANYTHING he was right there no matter what he had to sacrific or do! Anyone messed with his family or friends and they would have to face the wrath of Gohan! As he grew into a young man he became confident and sure in all his abilities. He also got really goofy

Newbie Foxworth is off to a good start
    Thanks

Uhm, let's see...

Krillin. Yeah, what, right? In Dragonball, I thought he was so adorable and he was so awesome in DBZ. Plus, he's funny. <3 Screw what people say about him being "useless". >:C
    Then I love Tien and Chiaotzu.Tien is super awesome and Chiaotzu is adorable. I love their relationship... it's just so cute. <333

Goku and Gohan obviously are awesome too. And Trunks, Vegeta, and Freeza too.
    Pfft, and how can I forget Oolong? :3 He's so cute. So is Pu'ar. <3 Gotta love the cute, little shapeshifters.

It's hard to pick a favourite, really.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast