+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: who is your favorite dragon ball person? (Must Explain why!)

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who is your favorite dragon ball person? (Must Explain why!)

I like future trunks the most. he may not be the most powerful or anything but what he does have is attuide, but not the same kind of attuide that u get from Vegeta, this attuide is like coolness. Also the sword that he carries doesn't do much good but it adds on to his look. Other characters simply don't look so much well rounded like Future Trunks does.And when u first get to see him , he makes a dramatic entracne in the show diplaying amazing power by destroying freiza, whom took so long to be killed and he did it in like minutes

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite DBZ character is Trunks because I really like Vegeta "and that's his son" and Trunks grew with the attitude to fight, and he was probably tought to fight from his father. Which made Trunks a tough little boy. Back in the days

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

another charcter i like is Vegetto, although u only get to see him for a coulpe eps, he made a great entrace in the show as well. And i personally believe that vegetto is a stronger fusion than gogeta

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I like young Goku lol such a strong and trouble maker ^_^ and second would be Cell he was just so funny looking lol

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I like young Goku lol such a strong and trouble maker ^_^ and second would be Cell he was just so funny looking lol
    no to think of it cell is funny looking, but at the time he was also very powerful, but im not a cell fan because he's crazy and evil

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

I like Vegita, because he is so so so so so so so so so so so hot. Hes evil and an all around bad ass. That saying about woman liking jerks, its true.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite character is Mirai Trunks. He was trained by a one-armed Gohan, got a bad-ass, cyborg-alien slaying sword, and.........yes, the hair. Tried to get that down in high school, to no avail. He had plenty of potential, yet he served his purpose as soon as Cell was defeated.

So, outta the "present" Z Fighters, Piccolo. Yup. Piccolo. He was the one to train Gohan first, had extendo-arms, and his better-half(literally) was the guardian of the Earth. I dunno why they had that gay-ass Dende be the Kami of the Earth instead of Piccolo......I'd guess when he finally completed himself, his Kami side was sick of being Kami for a long time and forced Piccolo into retirement.

I'd bet he converted to the Rasta Religion and is now smoking lots and lots of Namekian weed.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Banned TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who is your favorite dragon ball person?

man how can you like goku, dude WTF i dont understand, hes gay. a female does his voice in dragon ball z and gt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast