+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: who is your favorite dragon ball person? (Must Explain why!)

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who is your favorite dragon ball person? (Must Explain why!)

I like---
    [1] Mirai Trunks because he looks matured and somewhat attractive in terms of personality compare to the lil Trunks. I like him especially with long hair.. But Bulma cut it short right after he came out from the special training room! (x__x) And he has a sword!!! (screams)

[2] Vegetta... Er---his bad ass attitude draws a lot of adoration. Believe me. But I like him because he isn't a whimp.

[3] Cyborg no.17 and Cyborg no.18 --- They are cool~ (^^) Although I was kinda disappointed that they didn't fight much and they were more on a chase. (u_u) *the hunter getting hunted!*

[4] Piccollo --- I like his characteristic~ He can be very wise as times. (like the time when Gohan was fighting Cell and Goku refused to help or let Picollo help his injured son, Piccollo said, "The one who killed Gohan is not only Cell, but YOU--! SON GOKU!". XD I like how Piccollo treats Gohan as his son too~! XD

... I'm done. ^^ baa~

Banned TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper's Avatar
    Thanks

this is a response to rocrock or whatever his name is. are you kidding me, tell me one time that goku beat vegeta, he might surpass him into another super saiyan stage but he never beats him, vegeta has beat up goku at least 2, when he came to earth vegeta broke all of gokus bones when he crushed him with his hands as an oozaru, and when he was majin he finished the long battle, by just headbutting goku unconcious.]

Newbie Firemaster55 may be famous one day Firemaster55 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Teen Gohan. He is strong and will protect those he cares about and most of all he will help protect earth. He loves fighting with his master Piccloe and he loves his father and fought all those andoriods and He kicked Cell's behind badly!

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Vegeta, is the master of badassetry, he is the second strongest, but when he gets pissed its on.

Newbie Alternative ZERO may be famous one day Alternative ZERO may be famous one day
    Thanks

i do like dragonball eventhough i'm tired of it and i'm one of its avid critics...my fave person there would be piccollo...i didn't like how the people behind DB made piccollo and the rest of the z soldiers end up as a weakling as the story progressed considering that he's goku's rival during the early part of the series....i like the fact that he's quite the thinker and the wiseman of the bunch, he always had the calm demeanor but exerts sudden bursts of emotion when things got serious...he's a good strategist and tactician and most of the time he uses a carefully strategized plan rather than doing it head on...he was quite a good mentor, i think gohan would not end up as a total warmachine even if he is saiyan without piccollo's influences, he taught the fusion technique, and he's usually the informative guy, etc....IMO piccollo stands out in DB, considering that he's one of the very very few wise characters in a show full of characters that had more hair power than brain power....

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Gohan most probably, because I like in the part which gohan and pudel meet each other and the way gohan danced the super sianman...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Newbie anika may be famous one day anika may be famous one day anika's Avatar
    Thanks

Trunks He's hot smart strong and good with a sword

Newbie Zodiac is off to a good start Zodiac's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: who is your favorite dragon ball person? (Must Explain why!)

I'm new to this site so hey all

Any small child that bursts out of a saiyan pod, knocks a full grown saiyan flying ten + feet, destroys a cliff, survives in the wild on his own for months, turns into a giant ape, makes friends with a dinasour and uses being chased by a sabertooth for fun gets my vote, so for this reason I'll say gohan Plus he's a kick ass mathmatician haha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast