+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: who is your favorite dragon ball person? (Must Explain why!)

Newbie Domineuce is off to a good start Domineuce's Avatar
    The last place you would look, your sister's closet XD.
    Thanks

Re: who is your favorite dragon ball person? (Must Explain why!)

Most definitely Jackie Chun/Master Roshi. Not only is he a badass martial artist but they to mark him as a dirty old man being that he is chasing around chicks alot XD.

~Dom

Uber abstract.

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

for me is krillin becuase he is 100% human and look how strong is him.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

I really have to go with Vegeta, I like the fact that after all that he achieves Goku is still one step ahead and that pushes him, to try and improve to the fullest. Other than that I like the fact that he has a hard outer wall but it can be breached by anyone willing to get to know him.

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Cool Re: who is your favorite dragon ball person? (Must Explain why!)

goku! even though most of the time he's not the brightest crayon in the box of crayola,he seriously always protect and never betray. i think that the coolest thing about him is that he gets stronger when he's blonde.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Dragon Ball-

Hero- Goku... the miracle child Goku was obviously the main character of the series... his rather innocent and dense look at things made it funny to watch. As he grew up, he still retained some of this sense. What's not to like about it?

Villain- Piccolo... King Piccolo seemed raggedy and bleh, but Piccolo was an amazing fighter. His fight with Goku beat my all time favorite "Goku vs Tien" fight! That fight alone made me love Piccolo as a villain.

Dragon Ball Z-

Hero- Krillin... my all-time favorite hero is Krillin! Completely outclassed even by those weaker than him, Krillin seems the most human of all the characters... come on... Yamcha was a rugged desert bandit, Tien has the friggin third eye, and everyone else is either a freakshow or a god-amongst-men! Krillin, though weak and slightly a coward, still fought on with the rest of the Z-fighters... his sacrifices always seemed to make everyone else realize how dire the situation was! ...his martyrism is only rivaled by Majin Vegeta and Tien. Krillin rules!

Villain- I'd have to say, that for villain... Broly... truly indestructible. Freaked the hell out of the strongest fighters and proved his invincibility through battle. I love it when a villain scares even the mightiest of heroes, it always proved why exactly this guy was a worthy opponent. Pure power, a beautiful thing.

Dragon Ball GT-Sad thing is, I don't remember much of GT... when I did watch it, it was when I was little... worse yet, it was in Cantonese. So it's very hard for me to remember things... O_o

Hero- Uub... the idea of Buu being brought back in this form is always kinda hard to swallow.. but his strength and skill seemed so balanced compared to everyone else's rather exaggerated strengths. Kinda sad they didn't have too many long scenes with him, I liked watching him fight.

Villain- ... most people pick Baby for an obvious choice... but I thought he was really annoying... and Syn Shenron seemed kinda dull to me... In all honesty, I didn't have much of a favorite villain in GT... at most, it'd be Super 17, mainly cuz he freaked out people with his powers. Like I said before, I'm a fan of pure power.

Game Favorites:

-Heroes
    1. Goku (Tenkaichi 2)
    Yeah yeah. Overused. Overused.
    But he seemed so... FAIR to use! As long as you kept yourself from going immediately to SS3, you're guaranteed a long and fun fight!

2. Pikkon (Tenkaichi 2)
    ... I've never seen Pikkon in a DBZ game before, maybe this was his first.... AMAZING fighter! I just love Hyper Tornado-ing through people's giant blasts... so satisfying.

3. Tapion (Tenkaichi 2)
    I've never seen him in a DBZ game before either... fun fighter to use... though slightly slow, he seemed balanced! His Hero's Flute can block any attack, and that made up for his slow speed.

-Villains
    1. Burter (Tenkaichi 2)
    I've never seen Burter THIS FAST in a DBZ game before! It's thrilling! It's amazing! Though his attacks are surprisingly weak, his fast punches and kicks chip quickly away at opponent's lives easily! It's nearly impossible to get a hit in on this guy! Love him to death!

2. Guldo (DBZ Legends)
    If any of you have played DBZ Legends.. you'll remember that Guldo was actually surprisingly useful! His Time Freeze would effect the entire map and make him outclass the strongest of fighters! Ah~ Those were the days...

3. Super Buu (Budokai series)
    ....OH COME ON! Like none of you enjoyed absorbing Tien and Yamcha with this guy!

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that cooler is my favorite person cause he is so much cooler then anyone else i mean he shots beam out of hes eyes.

Newbie BrolyFTMFW is off to a good start
    Thanks

Good guys: Piccolo. Why? He wasn't an overpowered saiyan i.e., he fought with his brain and it worked up to the fight against 17...and then super saiyan 2, 3, blah blah came about.

Bad guys:....>_> He destroyed everyone in movie 8, is a killing machine, and a "legend"...and I'm sure you know his name.

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite good guy would have to be Tien, i like him cause i like how he has three eyes and i love his tri beam which he uses to hold off cell in second form, speaking of which my favorite villian would have to be cell. i like cell because he know all of the z fighters moves as well as enemys they fought and through sayian blood and piccilos regeneration he could keep getting stronger.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast