+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: who is your favorite dragon ball person? (Must Explain why!)

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who is your favorite dragon ball person? (Must Explain why!)

Waah... Sorry for the harshness but I don't really like dragon ball... But who doesn't know it... Haha...

Anyway... I think I like goku and Gohan... They make a great father and son team. Whaddaya think?
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Newbie xbeyondxthexgravex is off to a good start xbeyondxthexgravex's Avatar
    Thanks

Freeza is my favorite because he just cool he looks cool is the best bad guy and the saga he's in is the best and he cruel and bad guys need that.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I've gotta stick with Krillin, he's the strongest earthling there is(nobody argue its actually an offical statement), he's always trying to be the best which most of the time he gets in over his head, and he's the creator of the destruco disk.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Mine would have to be the futer Trunks, He went in to the hyperbolic time chamber with vegita and when he came out he had longer hair, and was more bulck and powerfull! But I havent gotten much further tan that yet.
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

i like goku... who doesn't.. he's the protagonist, has a great character, is a nice dad (though i wouldn't want to be his child... i mean... all those training!), has a pretty wife, has 2 (or was it 3) great kids, and has a granddaughter! haha! great huh?
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Newbie Lost Radiant Redemption is off to a good start Lost Radiant Redemption's Avatar
    Across that rainbow bridge over there, and behind that glass gate
    Thanks

I have never been one to hate on any of the DBZ characters, but I do have to admit, that I have always liked Vegeta, because he is such an ass. His actions are always focused on himself, but underlying he always comes through, forever in pursuit of catching up to Goku.

i did like Vegeta in SS4, because of what he said to Goku when he obtained it. "Anything you can do Kakarot, I, the Prince of Saiyans can do far better." Of course this is merely flake, and a fluke, because it was all done by machine, and with Bulma's brains, thus why he never reached SS3 beforehand.......

I guess it's because I am just a hardcore fan of DBZ to the end, and I really do have every single game released, from NES-PS2, and even the Japanese versions. Right now I am playing Tenkaichi 3, and can't wait for it to be released on Nov. 13th.......

Newbie brianc266 is off to a good start
    Thanks

My favourite DBZ person is either vegeta or tien because vegeta always had the drive to become stronger and tien because he is the strongest earthling e.g. in the ninth film he fought trunks at normal form put up to him until trunks transformed.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Got to be VEGETA, he is very cool, actin always like a bad a$$ and got the most beatiful girl of there, he's the best!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast