2 2.02%
  • Goten

2 2.02%
  • Future Trunks

4 4.04%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's the Strongest saiyan

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Who's the Strongest saiyan

Well i would say Goku he might think his son is stronger but hes not Goku gave up in the Cell games and the only reason his son was mad because Goku saved everybody by taking cell onto another planet so Gohan i would say is the 4rd strongest Future Trunks i would say is the second strongest Vegeta i would say is the 3th strongest Goten is the 5th strongest and then Trunks is the 6th strongest sayian so in my thread i want to know who do you think is the strongest sayian and why well of course i would say is Goku because he is super strong and smart hes fast and the coolest.SO who do you vote for 12 Vegeta3 Gohan 4Trunks Future Trunks number 6 Goten

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whos the Strongest Sayian

I would definitely say Vegeta...two reasons
    1) He is super fast...in my opinion the fastest of them all.....
    2) I love his kick ass attitude.....he is always ready to fight anybody anywhere and any time....lol..gotta love that....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes hes ready to fight but Goku alwasy comes out on top like in the 2nd season and Goku became a super sayian faster then vegeta and evoles faster then vegeta .

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

If you count DBGT it's Goku but if you go by the manga it's Gohan.

Thanks

Well Gohan really isnt that strong Goku is more strong like i said the biggest thing gohan got is the Cell Games and like i said 1 Goku gave up he would have probaly won agaisnt cell 2 Gohan needed anger to defeat Cell and you never voted so who would you pick.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

When cell was defeted, Gohan was techenally the "strongest" sayan at level 2 and that all Super sayan 2 as he is half human as well, but i got to say its goku who is the stronget. If you dont include the movie characters llike brolly, its goku who is on top.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

DNA
    Newbie DNA is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would definitely have to say goku is because he reached ssj4 all ready before any one else

Love only thy self and trust only thy self

Thanks

Yes im not counting the fake sayians is what i call them im just talking about the 6 true sayians that are the main chars and gohan really didnt reach sage 2 he reached Anger stage stage 2 makes you stronger and faster but also makes for hair longer but in the game and show it says anger stage were hes all pissed so he wasnt at stage 2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast