4 4.04%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's the Strongest saiyan

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Whos the Strongest Sayian

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well Gohan really isnt that strong Goku is more strong like i said the biggest thing gohan got is the Cell Games and like i said 1 Goku gave up he would have probaly won agaisnt cell 2 Gohan needed anger to defeat Cell and you never voted so who would you pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    When cell was defeted, Gohan was techenally the "strongest" sayan at level 2 and that all Super sayan 2 as he is half human as well, but i got to say its goku who is the stronget. If you dont include the movie characters llike brolly, its goku who is on top.
    If you go by the manga Gohan is the strongest saiyan in Dragon Ball. He was a lot more powerful in his 'Mystic' form than the strongest form Goku attains, which is 'SSJ3'.
    Last edited by Hassun; Feb 26, 2008 at 02:19 PM.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whos the Strongest Sayian

Well I would have to say that if your not counting GT(shouldn't of been made) then I could see it being either Gohan or Goku. When Goku was SS3 he even stated he could've beat Buu but that a new age of heroes was at hand. Also when Gohan was Ultimate/Mystic Gohan he was easily owning Super Buu, but he became more like Vegeta and got to cocky. So with that being said I would say Gohan because he could've taken Super Buu where as Goku could take Majin Buu.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whos the Strongest saiyan

I'm gonna have to go by the anime. (DBGT)
    That's Goku for Two reasons:
    1)Super Sayian 4. Pretty much enough said. He was the first to attain it.
    2) He's the main character, right? They're usually the strongest no matter what. Wouldn't be much of an anime if at some point the main character somehow becomes stronger than all the rest.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought Gohan was the strongest of all. But I'm not sure though. It's true that Goku has reached Super Sayian 4 before anyone else. But I think his son is the most talented. At a young age he got to be a Sayian and he got trained by the strongest people including Goku. And he is the one with the potential to surpass his father.

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

Goku has gone to super 4. I don't know how you can beat that. You'd have to use fusion or something. I dont know.
    Bow to super saiyan 4!!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well any one of the sayians can supress he other because they have the power to grow from strong fights but Goku fought all the strong enemys and DragonBall Z ended saying that there were no more enemys to fight for Goku and his crew so there was really nobody else to fight and get highly trained up for the only person who well continue to train well be vegeta in hoping to suprass Goku but Gohan well go to school and so well porbaly Goten Trunks well probaly train but not well not suprass Goku in just traing Future Trunks might get stronger than Goku probaly has the best chance and but Goku well probaly train still and be the Strongest of them all because as i said you cant beat Goku by just training and the only time Goku well lose is when he gets old like his sensei.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I stopped watching the series after they turned to do the new one where he was sent in time or something, i think it completely ruined the storyline but i would say that Goku for two reasons, He is really cool and two he is the main character and always wins. My liking for DragonBall faded when Boo was defeated it just stopped being good. Supersaiyen 3 was enough not 4. It's strange because Trunks sent from the future was so powerful but as the episodes went on he was just annother Goku wannabie like they all end up to be. I loved the storyline and never missed an episode, my favourite season would ahve to be the cell season or freezer with the little short storylines mixed with the long ones made this a really good programme, but Gohan changed a little from freezers episode to cell's, he kicked ass

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Who's the Strongest saiyan

Goku is, He almost never gives up, even if he is killed...he just comes back for more, or goes ssj4 and pwns.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast