2 2.02%
  • Goten

2 2.02%
  • Future Trunks

4 4.04%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's the Strongest saiyan

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well wouldnt some of you say Future Trunks is like the second strongest at least because future Gohan teaches Future Trunks everything he knows .

Well i have read the manga and it really doesnt show who is the strongest it just does this Goku and piccolo beat Gokus brother Goku and the others beat Vegeta and his helper Goku beats Frezia Gohan beats Cell Goku and Vegeta beat the Evil Buu Kid Buu Goku is listed in beating the evil guys 4 times Gohan is listed it as 1 time Vegeta is listed once 1 and well Future Trunks is listed once really if you watch the time thing when he goes back into his own time and kills cell Trunks and Goten dont kill no bad guys making Goku on top.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Mar 01, 2008 at 03:32 PM.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who's the Strongest saiyan

Its a stupid argument to say just because Goku killed a bunch of weaklings in comparison to the whole series that that makes him the strongest. Also we all know that Gohan went mystic/ultimate. He becomes as strong if not stronger than a ss3. Besides you can't contribute the death of kid buu to Goku and vegeta. It took everyone of earth to make that spirit bomb.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes but hes the one with the move and he didnt kill weak monsters they were the strongest at there time and they are still strong even if they have come down in class Gohan is not that strong and never well fight hard people to prove it anyway and when did Gohan become the mystic super warrior if thats in GTZ then what ever thats not even a true show of DragonBall its patheic compared to the real shows of DragonBall.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Gohan goes mystic/ultimate in the Buu saga. Its what they call it when the old kai unlocks all of his poetential.Thet state that is is stronger than a SS3 at this point, but he gets really cocky though and Buu tricks him because he absorbs piccolo and becomes really intelligent. I agree that GT isn't really part of the DB series so you won't have to worry about me refrencing from there.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Practically speaking it's Goku, since no one in DB can't match up to his caliber.
    But on another point i'd say Gohan too....

"I thought Gohan was the strongest of all. But I'm not sure though. It's true that Goku has reached Super Sayian 4 before anyone else. But I think his son is the most talented. At a young age he got to be a Sayian and he got trained by the strongest people including Goku. And he is the one with the potential to surpass his father." TRUE

I think the story tells us that Gohan was potentially the strongest(supposedly) but he ended taking up academics and other miscellaneous things thus he wasn't able to live up to his potential. Yasmine was right and she tackled the topic by reading between the lines of the whole DB story, not on what the script and the show spoon fed to us. Gohan never reached the caliber of Goku in terms of reputation and battles but he had more in him, he just wasn't able to live up to it. It was one of my DBZ frustrations, they start building up Gohan from Raditz onwards and he really got uber-badass during Cell saga but after that, all the hype was lost and Goku is still the man on the driver's seat. It will please me more if the show shifted its focus on Gohan, it will greatly help the weak DB story in my opinion. It wouldn't have the repetitive reputation it has, and GT might not even exist if the whole Gohan thingie culminated.

Thanks

Well he might have power but he was tricked making him weaker get it if you had all the power in the world and got tricked and lost it you werent that strong in the first place but Goku has got strengh and the smarts thats why hes strong .

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

this should be a battle for second place, because we all know it's goku. After him it would have gohan, but he got mildly weak in the time of peace, so that's a little gay. Goten and trunks were really strong as well, considering that combined they went super saiyan 3 at age 8. but vegeta is incredibly strong as well..
    i worship them all

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well he might have power but he was tricked making him weaker get it if you had all the power in the world and got tricked and lost it you werent that strong in the first place but Goku has got strengh and the smarts thats why hes strong .
    That's why i said potentially and supposedly. He just had more in him but he was never better than his father. I'm with you it's Goku all the way if we just focus on the story per se. The whole Gohan thing i'm talkin' 'bout is just another side point, a "read-between-the-lines" point done by another poster, which is certainly considerable.

"Gohan is not that strong and never well fight hard people to prove it anyway"

-Gohan is strong and have fought almost all the strong enemies that his dad had fought. At a young age, Gohan was there against the best, Piccolo, Raditz, Nappa, Vegeta, Freeza, Cell, and the list goes on including all the miscellaneous ones.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast