• Goten

2 2.02%
  • Future Trunks

4 4.04%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's the Strongest saiyan

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

Re: Who's the Strongest saiyan

Gogeta SS4, he counts, hes two saiyans, strongest one EVER no doubt

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well first you have to pick on the list and im not talking about fusions but if i were allowing them then you would be right be hes not really a person hes a fusion of 2 people .

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm Akumu View Post
    Gogeta SS4, he counts, hes two saiyans, strongest one EVER no doubt
    One problem with that.

SS4 is actually weaker than SS3.

When Goku turned SS3, the entire planet shook and it was almost even destroyed by the immense energy during that first transformation. When Goku turned SS4, he made a crater, the energy hurt a wall or two, and ultimately shook a building. Maybe even broke a window for maximum effect.

Consider the following: Akira Toriyama intended the series to end with the Buu Saga. He never intended it to continue at all. A separate group decided to go on with it and ultimately created GT. Toriyama had little involvement with the project. All he did was minor character designs and that was it.

When it comes to power level and Toriyama's original vision, SS3 will canonically be the final form that a Saiyan can achieve and thus shall be the strongest.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie sailor iron mouse is off to a good start sailor iron mouse's Avatar
    Thanks

i would say gohan because when he was small he had alot of ability and all he need to do now is train and he will be back number 1

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

SS3 yes i agree Gt is crap sorry to say but it is it sucked and the orginal levels are way higher then SS4 and stuff k and i hate when people include GT its not really a series because like Innerhell the author had really nothing to do with the series so it doesnt count in my book and i want people to stop using it on my posts please.

Newbie nayo is off to a good start nayo's Avatar
    Thanks

i say goku because no matter what he always manages to defeat his opponents, usually by getting even stronger during the fight.
    nayo

Thanks

Okay now that the vote is in i want you to tell me who do you think is the second strongest but dont vote for them vote for the stongest still k so i vote the second strongest is Gohan or Future Trunks is the second strongest im changing my mine from when i first started this post.

Newbie Spirit of Seagill may be famous one day Spirit of Seagill may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nayo View Post
    i say goku because no matter what he always manages to defeat his opponents, usually by getting even stronger during the fight.
    Goku is the strongest. However, Vegeta is cooler than him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast