• Future Trunks

4 4.04%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's the Strongest saiyan

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Who's the Strongest saiyan

i gotta go for goku,hes got the super saiyan 4,without the help of the machine bulma developed.and vegeta needed it to become a super saiyan 4,and of course he is the main character of the anime and so he is the strongest
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

I suppose it goes without saying that Goku's the strongest? C'mon, look at the guy... He always wins in the end anyway.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Newbie Zatoichi is off to a good start Zatoichi's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say gohan and its not because he beat cell in the cell games but because he's the son of one of the strongest so he can learn and then apply what hes learned to get get stronger and add apon that so he has the potential to become even stronger than goku

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Vegeta. He has matured (kind of) over the entire series. And now he can say that he is over 9000!
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

What do you mean 9000 if you mean the scoter power things then yes hes way over 9000 for a very very long time and hes not the strongest because Goku alwasy is like bam and Vegeta is strong but no way close to Goku.

Newbie Black is off to a good start
    Thanks

Vegeta, because he's actually serious, unlike Goku, who confessionally is serious sometimes. But Vegeta is just plain ridiculously awesome, he just keeps trying to beat Goku, and with motivation like that he'll eventually surpass, *SPOILER*

SPOILER*

but Goku had no one to surpass anymore after GT, since he was taken away by Shenron.Plus look at Vegeta, imagine if he was to go Majin Vegeta SS4, that would be insane, only if Babadi were still alive.

Newbie UzumakiHinata2012 is off to a good start UzumakiHinata2012's Avatar
    near vampires, goths, ninjas, and assassins
    Thanks

I choose Goku cuz he is and always will be....but actually future saiyan decendents r the strongest because they learn everything from vegeta & goku all the way to trunks,goten, & pan. So they have all that and they can apply there own techniques to that stuff.
    i will make it rain blood everywhere

Otaku Shingo Kusanagi is off to a good start
    Thanks

Dragon Ball Z is like a race to catch up.No one is permanently stronger then the others,along the entire series each character surpasses the other at a certain point so you can never say who is stronger unless you specify a certain time in the series.You see,when Vegeta came to Earth the first time he was stronger then everyone individually because it took Goku,Krilin,Gohan and that Yajirobe to defeat him.At the Cell games for example Gohan was stronger then everyone because he learned to achieve the super saiajin 2 perfect state while the others couldn't reach a perfect form of ssj2 because they didn't know how to ascend without making they're body bulky,witch drastically reduced they're speed.And at the time Buu appeared Goku was indeed the strongest not only because he achieved the super saiajin 3 form but because he was always a genius when it came to fighting and martial arts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast