+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why Did They Make Dragonball Z go off the air.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why Did They Make Dragon BAll Z go off the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
    I can't say that I was sad that Dragonball Z ended...the show was good, but jeeeeeeez did it take forever. I'm sorry, but five episodes consisting of nothing but powering up, then another five of just talking was really boring.
    I agree. I mean, DBZ has been around since I was a real young myself. And even though I watched DBZ, I got bored around the Buu saga. It's just the same ol' thing every time.

Either way, I still think they should bring back the original Dragonball. They aired Dragonball once that I remember, and they didn't even bother to finish it out the later-half of the series, where it actually gets interesting with the tournaments and Piccolo and so on.

Newbie heavery may be famous one day heavery may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Why Did They Make Dragonball Z go off the air.

I love watching DragonBall Z on television also and I don’t know why they stopped it on its third season, not ending the GT series. Maybe they run out of story line which is quite impossible but I do hope they continue it.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

In thank They should bring back Dragon Ball but Uncensoerd did I spell that wrong I love the show but if they are going to have it all kidess then I dont know and there would have to be new voices because th people are older now

Newbie VASON528 is off to a good start VASON528's Avatar
    Thanks

in my opinion, DBGT wasnt really good until the episodes where GOKU and Vegeta turned SSJ4 and got the dragonballs back.

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my guess is that the ratings went down or that one of the voices decided that it was there time to go... I have no idea... I used to watch it all the time... then my bro's decided that it was stupid and started watching Yu-gi-oh... I think that's how you say it... ^_^

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

In America, interesred wained, so they probably cut the series short. In Japan, they defeated their foe and Akira Toriyama wanted them to have rest and for himself too. Besides, i don't think GT is as bad as everyone says it is. It's just different from DBZ, just how that was different from the original Dragon Ball. Personally, i don't blame the guy... after all that Akira Toriyama has done, i thnk he deserves a break.

They're all great series, and it wasn't for the sake of creativity that the show was made. It was for the battle of good and evil, battle of growing and becoming stonger as a fighter and as a person. And Soshi and i think a lot of the shows aspects are creative. FOr it's time, it was ground breaking since they had never seen people turning into apes, shooting blasts from their hands or searching for magic balls to make a wish. It only seems tired now becuz everyone took from Akira Toriyama's style. Sure, powering up gets tiring, just buy the DVDs! Funimation is strating to put out DVD collections of DBZ with the American TV version, American Uncut version, and the Original Japanese.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i mean it was so short. i mean only 291 eps and 508 between all three series. its like i blinked and it was gone.

NOT!

it was too long, thats why. its pretty hard to come up with new material for the same idea. didnt you notice everything was stretched out?

Otaku Pogo Panic Champion North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think they had any thing left with dragon ball z, But I do think they should have aired dragon ball gt, well atlest I havent seen it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast