+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The battle in music city

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks

The battle in music city

Good evening ladies and gentlemen brothers and sisters let me introduce myslelf i am dj slow mow also known as the leader of this here music city. This city right here is the city where everyone comes and listens to the deeeeelighted beats and rythems of this here town. But dont think thats all baby uh uhh you see we people have tradition around here and in that tradition is why i am here talking to you live at the top of the big old satelite tower. This tournament is where every genre that we have here in our big city gets a crack to become the "big cheese" the "king of sound" "the king of rock!!"..........anyway ladies and gentlemen lets get this party started i the king baby now anounce the music tournament at the bottom floor in two days thats right all the way to floor 0 baby ........see you then -radio transmisson closed-

Soto
    after hearing the announcements from the speakers of the city he burst with excitement and runs home to get his equipment ready for the tournament. He jumps onto a building and takes a big wiff of the sky and looks at the giant wall that divides his genre from the others. Soto smiles and says to himself "i wont loose again i will take over this land and declare it as a full on electric genre."

(ooc hey i did say thursday here you are)

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

Re: The battle in music city

ooc-yeayah!
    bic-
    i heard the announcement.and rushed home in a hurry to grab my guitar.the streets arent safe anymore unless you have a weapon.ive been runner up 2 years in a row and this time i cant lose!

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Otaku missundrstood is off to a good start missundrstood's Avatar
    Thanks

After I heard the radio brodcast, i hurried and got my stuff. this was my first competition in music sity and i was ready to rock the show.as i headed out i sang a song i maid."1..2..walk out that door..3..4..get outa my way cause im hardcore!..5..6..lets do this s**t!"

you never know what is inside you...till its to late...

Thanks

when i got in the city there was all different kinds of music players.hip hop,rock,jazz...countless.losers why even try if im gonna beat them all!

Thanks

as i drove to the place i passed all sorts of people. music was in the air. all different but some how it still sounded nice."cant wait to only hear rock!"

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks

soto
    he couldnt wait anylonger he just had to go down to the regestration level and sighn even though its still early he wanted to see the arena 's that many people will be fighing in. He headed to the center of the city where the elevator was and he saw the guards blocking the entrance to it soto asked " may i go through i need to get to level 13 for regestration" the guard gave a look at me and scanned my body with its robot eyes and said my name genre and psoition in the ballets the guard said "its to early to participate in the regestration....an experiance fighter like yourself should know this " soto smiled and knodded however he said what he wanted to do there and the guard agreed and said he will tell the security that soto was heading down.
    Soto was still amazed about how the cities were divided and how the people who made this city make it so divided but yet united in its own way. even there were walls we could still hear the varity of sounds from next door, up stairs, down stairs just an entire place where u could here music......and the only thing that could make another person go to another area would be this elevator shaft with hundreds among hundreds of elevators in all passing through the thirteen floors which would take at least an hour or so to get to each floor with out our great technology the scientist have made.. it was just amazing

Thanks

i was sitting at the room for regestration.waiting...and waiting...its almost time.i thought to myself.i got up and walked down the hall and walked back.only a few seconds had past and i was itching for action.

Thanks

i walked into the registration room and saw someone fidgeting around waiting to be able to register. i walked over to him."hey whats up, im psymon."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast