+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks
    It had been five years since the rebellion and the attack on Karakura lead by Sōsuke Aizen and his Espada in their attempted coup of the Great Spirit King. Since then, there has been little to even talk about. Hollows had all but disappeared from the earth. In so much that very few Soul Reapers even came there anymore.

But recently, things in the universe have been stirring. Weird and mysterious things are happening in both the human and spirit world. Things like large groups of people and even soul reapers having their very souls sucked from their bodies. Huge landmarks, temples, and ancient relics all keep disappearing completely as if overnight. Something big is happening, something mysterious is coming… no one is prepared…and there is no more time left.
    The court of the 13 squads has been assembled:

1st Division Captain Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai: “As you all well know, things have been very restless as of late and something is happening within the depths of Hueco Mundo. 12th Division Captain Kurotsuchi has been monitoring these occurrences and is here to bring us his report.”

12th Division Captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi: “Yes, well that is just it. Every time we send reconnaissance drones into Hueco Mundo, they disappear failing to ever come back or transmit any data. With the exception of just a few hours ago, very problematic these drones are, but neither here nor there. We received a degraded transmission with the most intriguing of images. It took several hours to restore and… well…see for yourselves”

10th Division Captain Tōshirō Hitsugaya: “No way, Menos and Adjuchas in those numbers and Vasto Lorde!?”

12th Division Captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi: “It would appear so, however no other information has been gathered on these figures, their levels and if they are indeed Menos and Adjuchas an why they are traveling in a group like that. Or even if they are the only group of them. We simply must have more data.”

1st Division Captain Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai: “Yes, this is most disturbing. We have no time to spare, each of the court squads will be stationed at the out skirts of the Seireitei.”

12th Division Captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi: “But what about the data, you cannot expect the Research Division to properly assess the situation without more information.”

1st Division Captain Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai: “Yes, that is most certainly true however the protection of the Seireitei, must take precedence for the current squads, which is why the Great Spirit King has ordered the formation on a new court guard division, the 14th Division Special Infiltration Court Squad. Newly appointed captain Kyoshu "Kyo" Mitsuhide will be forming a special group of soul reapers to infiltrate Hueco Mundo and report back the details of what they find. That is all, please prepare your people and take your stations.”
    After two weeks of recruiting and testing only a hand full of soul reapers were left now and now is the moment of truth. Where ever one will show just what there made of and show that they can become more then what they thought.

The soul socity and all of Seireitei is show from a far, then a Seireitei ally way is showen above the levels down word. And a whislting tune is heard with foot steps after a few mins then a ground shot of a foot is showen walking step by step. Then a back side view of a long red and white haired people shows, next a side view of the person's face that cant be see but the mouth still whistling the tune. After the person stop all together and a back view is showen again the person instanly disappears into air quickly.

And all is darkened then a view of a house is showen outside looking in from the small pond the slide doors on up to show a group of people in it what looks wait there waiting for so thing........
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Jun 29, 2009 at 06:17 PM.
    hi

2. The Following User Says Thank You to walterguy For This Useful Post:

darkninja (Jun 28, 2009)

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

after standing in the room for a few moments sizing up the others Retlin begins to take in his suroundings. As his body shifts to look at the room an audible sound comes from under his blood red cloak, the noise was his restraining armor shifting. Not usually one to dress in shinigami attire usually got bad stares from most, but to those that had known him... or knew off him, the stares were of respect.

After finding a fairly decent spot he walks over to the corner that has the best view of the entire room and sits down his back wedged into the corner. After taking one last quick look around he closed his eyes and sensed what was going on in the room rather than seeing.

'tch...wheres the captain.' he thinks as he begins to relax a bit. He knew he was in good company...but he didn't trust them, and probably might not ever.
    They were all capable...being here was proof of that, he knew that much, but that didn't mean he was ready to risk his life with one of them just yet... not after what he'd been through.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Acidalium For This Useful Post:

darkninja (Jun 28, 2009), walterguy (Jun 28, 2009)

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Sadie walks up to the door with a big grin on her face. Hehe...goody a test of strength. As sadie opens the door she steps in to see multiple faces turn her way.
    She was wearing her trademark leather jacket, black shirt that came to about an inch above her belly button, her blue miniskirt with white belt and her hair in a loose pony tail. Her hair was blonde again at the request from her Ex captain Soi fong... she said "better to be yourself than to try to be someone else".
    As she walked in she noticed that there were only a few Shinigami here. So trying to lighten the mood she became her bubbly and goofy self right there on the spot.

"OOOOYYYYYEEEEEEE!!" she yells loudly and throws her hand in the air waving at everyone. Giggling she runs into the room and bows. "HALLO. Names Sadie, glad to meet everyone."

After a few moments of silence one man sittin in the corner catches her eye. She recognized him from somewhere but she didn't know where. She was about to go poke him and bug him in her normal girly fashion when she thought better. 'better wait till capt. gets here and explains. Don't want to piss anyone off to early.' After having one of the more serious thoughts that graces her brain every once in a while she walked over to a chair against the wall and sat down waiting for the captain to show.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DangerGirl For This Useful Post:

darkninja (Jun 28, 2009), walterguy (Jun 28, 2009)

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

A few moments later... A tall rather muscular person walks in. A test of strength this should be a walk in the park. Anyway the names Ryu kuzunoha im very skilled in hand-to-hand combat which you all will see soon enough and smiles confidently. Ryu got alot of stares because of the clothes he was wearing most found cool the others made smart remarks.Ryu hears one of the smart remarks and yells WHAT DID U SAY ABOUT MY ATTIRE!!! ill have you know this costed more than every stich thats threaded on your body. In fact it looks like you shopped for yours in the garbage! All laughed except for the one wedged in the corner. Ryu walks over and says i hope we can be rivals and at the same time be friends because rivals that are friends push each other to become stronger and walks away to practice in a small isolated area.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wheres the captain im ready for my test. All this waiting better be worth the wait X(
    OH i know does anyone here want to spare against me to past the time? it'll be FUN...Anyone? Someone?

Well if anyone changes their mind i'll be over here. Afew minutes later Ryu decided to make a training post out of the wood found outside nearby and practice by himself. As Ryu practiced by himself he said to himself wait till they see my swordsmanship they'll be in such awe that they'll skip me a rank or two but hey i dont want to show them everything just yet so ill just surprize them along they way. so until then i'll just keep at it until the captain makes his apperance.
    Last edited by darkninja; Jun 28, 2009 at 06:58 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to darkninja For This Useful Post:

walterguy (Jun 28, 2009)

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Ashiko had decided to stay silent. It is easier to learn about people if you let them do the talking, because if they love talking you will learn a lot. Needless to say, he didn't talk much. He lets he actions speak for him. He glances around the room, sizing up his new teammates. Hopefully he wouldn't be stuck trying to keep them alive. But they make it here so they must have some potential. He sighed and looked at the loudmouthed girl. She was gonna be a pain.

He glanced at the other guy dressed mostly in red. He looked like he could hold his own but looks are usually decieving. The guy looked like he was big on weightlifting. Hmm, he probably had a lot of power. He might just be his rival in this squad. But then again he is shooting for the 2nd seat. He wasn't stupid enough to go for captian. He had sparred with some of the captians and he couldn't believe their power. Well, only one way to find out what these people are made of, He thought. He remained quiet and waited for the test to begin.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:

walterguy (Jun 28, 2009)

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Sadie looks up after sitting in her chair moaning impatiently. 'doesn't help that i get bored easily.' everyone she saw come in so far was off doing what they wanted till the captain arrived one was out training, the other one glaring at people. But the one she was interested in was just sitting in the corner doing nothing. His eyes closed he just sat there as if he were sleeping.

'man... im bored enough to even mess with his mind.' Sadie thinks to herself. 'wonder if he's really asleep.'

after giggling to herself she sneaks over to near where the man is sitting and started thinking of all the things she could do to screw with him. it was rare for her to have fun in her old squad, even with her bubbly/ditzy attitude.

'i know.' She thinks as she sticks her two pointer fingers in her mouth getting them wet... after a few seconds she pulls them out and beings positioning them at the opening of the mans ears slowly with a big grin on her face waiting to see if he would react before or after what she was about to do.

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

"you know missy, it would be quite a shame to have to damage that pretty body of yours." Retlin says as his eyes open up to look at the woman whos face was only a few feet from his.

Looking her up and down he noticed that she was quite capable of defending herself, not to mention she had a look in her eye that hid the fact that she knew more and has seen more battles than 99% of idiot recruits that graced the Seireitei. from what he saw of her, he bet she has never shown her true abilities to anyone, not even her previous captain... much like him.

"the name is retlin aenor." He said to the woman. She seemed interesting atleast, better than most the people he ran into. "And you are whom from which division."
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

PHEW! Man am I Beat. All that training got me hungry enough i could eat a thousand bowls of tatsuyaki. Hey why does it sound like someone important died in here? Come on everyone light'n up alittle it's best to have fun now because once we are recrutied we whon't be able to have fun like we use to. Besides will have PLENTY of time to be serious when were put to the test.... "WHICH I WILL ACE NO DOUGHT." HEHEHEHE. Ryu laughs cofindently with a big smile.

SO with that being said what do you say to a big get to know each other party and have some fun till everone else gets here? Do you agree with me Sadie? You DO seem intrigued by the guy in the blood red cloak there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast