+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

She heard what he said and gave him a bigger smile but just as she came out of her shunpo she felt heat. "eh...? oh crap." she looked up. "oye OYE WAIT AAAHHH!"

Bringing her left blade up in a defensive stance she focuses and darkness can be seen shifting around her, through her, and over her. "Shield of darkness."

a bubble of black nothingness rolls over her just as the flames hit. as the shield closed around her she felt the temperature drop near her. "Good i did it right." she says to no one. When the flames died down everyone could see this black 'pearl' of a ball sitting on. Slowly the darnkess oozed away as she stood there with smoke coming off a few strands of hair.

"You're gonna pay for screwing up my hair." She said as her eyes narrowed to slits. Her self control was gone and her riatsu spiked as well. "ill give you one chance to just give up now."

Not seeing any reaction from him she does a minor move and shoves both her right and left blade into the ground. "midrealm entrapment"

Thousands of blades of light seemingly appearing out of nowhere shoot down from above retlin, where as underneath him thousands of blades of shadow and darkens come up encircling him in a tight cage of edges.

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Retlin just stood there looking at her. "i thnk i showed more than what i meant to in this fight" he said as he turned to look at ashiko the only one actually trying to pay attention.

"so, that being said, if you can dodge this then ill give up, how bout that? Anything larger and even if i could completely control it.. this cave would cease to exsist.. i been pushing our luck down here."

Focusing his riatsu he made a pulse expand from his body, getting rid of the swords immediately near him as well as giving off a substantial static charge.
    "Lightning tempest" He pulled the trigger and a ball of lightning shot from his gun aimed directly at Sadie. The electrical discharge was coming off the round in waves as it flew towards her.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

(OCC) im going to use you two for a sec ok dangergirl and fang^^ back to rpg.
    as the ogre man got angry for he's opponenet ran away from him he thought of something most devilish he then shunpo behind sadie. "come here girly got to team up with you!!" said the ogre man as smiles and surpires her from behind giving her no chance to react in time to it. then he shunpo next to nichole and slam sadie on top on of each other penning the together on the ground. "Lets see what all of you can do now HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!"
    hi

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow! Ryu says. That guy is on a rampage i just hope he doesn't come after ME he'll probly eat or worse toss me around like he's doing them.

Ryu pulls out a choclate bar while saying man why does this guy look like that thing from off of pokemon? What was it called again? Snorack,Snorfat,SNORLAX!! THATS WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE A SNORLAX!!

Anyway I guess i should stop him.Ryu shunpo's next to the ogre and kicks him into the air off top of them. I then meet him halfway grab him by the face and smash his head into the ground with tremendous force!

Hey! Ryu said. didn't your mother tell you how to treat a lady? Well in this case women. If it's a fight your look'n for fight me instead! If it's one thing i don't tolerate it's women being beat up on by shriek look alikes and that my friend pisses me OFF!!!

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Nichole got up and grabbed her zanpakto her blood boiling. "I don't need your help." she said to Ryu. "If you want a fight than I am ready. Lets go, strike raikou heki." She slashed her blade in the air and a arc of lightning shoots at the ogre. "Time to die fatman." She screamed running up to him her blade ready.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Retlin watched in fury as his duel was interupted they the ogre. Everyone felt his anger, it was actually palpable and turning the air hot.

"no one interupts me when i am fighting..." retlin seethed. Gripping his gun he aimed it at the ogre. "I was given an order to fight the girl... interupting that was a breech of orders... your termination has been verified by order of article 28 of the statute that i was put under. My orders are my life, especially after what happened to me. Now die. 50% round. Hammer of eden."

He pulls the trigger at the ogre as a small red orb shoots out at him. He watches as the round gets close enough to the ogre of a man and detonates it into a pillar of excrutiatingly bright light that was easily 3 times larger than his first round in the underground area.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Nichole swipped away the blast, "No one is to touch him, but me." she yelled waiting for the ogre to get up. Her blade was pulsing now waiting for the blood that would soon bath it. "Come on you over grown bug, come on and meet my blade." she said circling him looking for a opening.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Sitting up from being thrown she looks at nichole who had already gotten up.

"well.. as much as i like girl on girl action, thats a bit much dont you think." she says. Then she notices the round ball of death flying towards the ogre... it was letting off redsparks....'like electricity...' she thinks. 'god i hope this works the way i want it too.'

Sadie jumps up infront of the Ogre oblivious to what nichole was doing and sticks out her right armblade that she manipulates light with...'I hope my theory is right.'

the round detonates at the tip of her blade, all of its power and light being absorbed into it. She thrusts her left armblade up above her head pointing it to the ceiling and directs the energy of the blast into a beam powerful enough that it bursts through the ground into the seireitei hitting the shield that protects it.

As the blast dies down she looks straight ahead eyes agape. "Cool.. it worked... i can manipulate electricity like i do with light...." she says with a bit of smoke coming out of her mouth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast