+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

(ooc) fang.... that blast was a good 30-40feet in diameter... you dont just swipe that away lol, a good deal of it is gonna get through.

Retlin watched as nichole deflected part of the blast while Sadie..."redirected it?"

"Hmph...." he said. Holstering his guns he does a halfhun behind the ogre, knees him int he spine, grabs his head and then sweep kicks him to the ground. The instant his head hit the ground he drew his gun and shoved it in the ogre's mouth.

He just stared at the ogre with pure white eyes as he thought of the next thing to do. Then looking at nichole... "as for nobody touching him but you... he is my prey, he interupted my fight.. and if you infringe on my right to dispose of him, i will do the same to you." he says as he pulls his other gun on her.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC: Have you seen bleach they can do some amazing things with spirtual perrsure, but I am not goint to argue.

Nichole walked up to Retlin and put her blade next to his neck, "This is my kill back off or I kill you aswell." she said her voice dark and dangours, "O and don't even think about trying to flash step I am faster trust me on that."
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

*HMPH* seems as if everyone is pissed at the ogre for his unscrupulous act and is attacking with out second thought...But wait what if this too is a test? a test to see if we trail away from our current objective?

If thats the case then sadie and retlin could have very well have faild the test. as for the others it whon't matter cause there's hasn't started yet.

But if not and he even looks my way he'll regret it! So just to be safe i'd better hide my spritual pressure so he'll forget about me. then again someone as big as him getting his head crushed in the ground can't possibly forget about something as embarrassing can they?

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

"actually, why dont both of you be careful hmm?" Sadie said as she placed her armblades at the spinal columns of both Retlin and nichole. "Retlin... we are going to have words about you screwing with my hair for a second time... Nichole, he's right.. half right...he interupted OUR fight.. not yours... back off... and as for flash steps... I in herited Goddess of flash from Yoruichi through soi fong... retlin knows this but, if you dont believe me, look at the pendant he wears around his neck with the clan crest, he was personally trained by her... this is why we know each other."

Looking down at the ogre. "now... what are we going to do with you...." She says as her eyes narrow to slits. "Retlin... no wait.. who here knows binding techinques... we need to restrain this thing."

Thanks

Nichole laughed looking at Sadie, "You think I care about tittles, the only thing a tittle is good for is so you can have somthing to put on your grave." she said flicking her rest and appearing behind Sadie with her sword at her thoart. "Don't ever boast if you can't show it little girl." Nichole sheathed her sword and walked off she wasn't going to get any blood today might as well wait for the captian. She found a nice corner and sat there waiting on her turn or the captian.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Ryu shunpo's next to nichole and sat down. Why didn't you kill him? you have been looking for blood and you had the chance. why didn't you take it? WAIT don't tell me YOU NICHOLE HAVE A SUPER DUPER SOFT SIDE!?!?!?

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

"So says the woman who sheaths her sword and walks away from a fight." Sadie replies.." and i showed it plenty in the ring if you had bothered to pay attention instead of drooling over blood. I have nothing to prove to you because i know im the fastest."

Looking down at retlin. "I hope you dont have anything to say do you? I'm actually ashamed that you haven't refined your shunpo a bit more seeing as how you have to be at a distance to use your abilities."

"RYU!!" she yells as she lets retlin up from his crouched position. "Bind this sucker please?"

Now we can get back to the match. "man... my hair is a mess." Sadie whines as she gets back over to the stage. "Actually, ill be right back." and Sadie disappears.

A few seconds later she reappears with 2 large bags of stuff. Putting it all down she gets back into the ring and waits for retlin.

Thanks

Nichole looked at Ryu and said, "No fun in killing somthing that can't fight back." She said keeping her eyes closed while the bloodlust left her body. "Besides I am pretty sure I would have to fight them to if I killed the ogre and I didn't want to upset the captian when he saw that two of his members were already dead." She said relaxing her grip on her zanpakto.
    Live Life Or Die

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast