+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Nichole looked around for the hollow, but it was no where to be seen. "Was this some kinda of joke?" She said looking at the Lt in the seat. The bloodlust was still in her body and it would take sometime before it would leave her body. She turned towards Sadie and said, "It was fun working with you hope we have more chances to do it."
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

"Eh....ok... I......man my head hurts...i hate this kind of thing." sadie says as she looks over at nichole and smiles with a nod. "explains the cave though.... only people in here woudl be effected... and its a small area... less energy to affect it since its confined."

Flopping down on the floor. "OYE! i dont care what your rank is you devious little witch. when the hell is this test gonna start... did Retlin and i even fight?"

looking around she could see the stage was still raised a few feet from the ground... 'great we didn't fight.'

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

"Hey, woman... i should kill you, incinerate the body, and scatter the ashes in hueco mundo for that trick. Bringing out...well the other me is a personal matter.. making me resort to that so he didn't absore my riatsu like he was supposedly doing was uncalled for infront of the others. Even if it was an illusion." Retlin said. "you're an LT, so you probably read my file made by Captain Unohana."

His left eye twitches as the other him tries to get out. "And i must say.. he is slightly irked about being tricked like that as well."
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Ashiko sighed and stood up. "I knew there was a catch." He muttered."If there was a hollow here, why didn't anybody else help out. And why did the boy leave. Also, there was something weird about the spirtiual pressure." He looked at the others. "Please tell me you were thinking the same thing and that I'm not the only smart one here." He said.

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

"I did voice my concern about how a hollow could have possibly infiltrated the seireitei without atleast a captain knowning.. or didn't you hear me?" Sadie said as she looked at Ashiko. "You aren't the only one that thinks, i just try to follow my gut feelings most of the time."

Then she looks at him with a big bright smile. "Heh.. but you're right, i tend not to try to think to hard about things." She says sticking her tounge out at him.

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Ashiko sighed and shook his head. "We are gonna be a misserable team." He said."And that is probably the best we can be. The worst, wel....I really shouldn't say."

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

While still stairing at yuuki retlin replied to ashiko. "It struck me as odd yes, but there have been cases of hollows in Seireitei before... understandibly they were hollowfied shinigami.. but hollows none the less. something could have happened and one of Aizens Test subjects that we hadn't found had gotten out."

"But, like Sadie.. i was trained to react to my gut instincts, and while yes they were saying something was wrong, the more pressing matter was we had a hollow here able to fight on par with 5 shinigami easily of LT or captain class in terms of power.. if not more. First priority is to dispose of the hollow.. not to ask questions.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

" In some counts you did do the test but you did not you fought the hollow but you did not in a way...." "IN A AWAY YOU ALL PASSED BUT YOU ALL FAILED!" said Lt. Yuuki until someone from the stage as it closed shut it was the boy that lead everyone to the stage. "and what i mean you passed and failed at the sametime is you pass the strength test which was not of combat but of teamwork one can not do everything alone in these world and you failed by letting that hollow fool all of you at the same time. also making you kill one of you alice in the some matter and having me stop the fight because someone made act to blow up everyone in the caven." said the teen as he sharply looks at both Ashiko and Retlin.
    hi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast