+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Ashiko shrugged. "Retlin pushed him out of the way. Maybe if he would have held him down or something, this could have been avoided." He looked at Retlin and shrugged. They both knew they messed up, so why talk about it?

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Nichole just looked at the teen, "Can we get on with this?" she said. "Thanks to your little test if I don't kill somthing soon I might just turn on you." Nichole smiled trying to give off the impresion of just joking, but it really didn't help that her eyes were still blood red and her blade hadn't lost its hue yet. She sheathed her zanpakto and sat down.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

"Ill stand by my statement and my actions. I'll work together with anyone that can keep up, and put up in the face of the enemy. But i have personally seen what hollow do to their enemies if given the chance. and if this were to happen all over again, i would nuke him again." His voice strained in anger as all his memories which he had tried to keep sealed flooded back.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Thanks

Ashiko sighed and stood up. He walked over to the wall and sat down. He needed to think. And people geting angry and yelling were not going to help him think.

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Sadie walks up behind Retlin and puts her hand on his shoulder. "hey... calm down, yoruichi taught you better than this. Your state of mind gives you your power... dont let it control you." She whispers in his ear.

Sadie looks at yuuki. "i understand the point of the test, i think we all do, but you have to admit. a person with his background.. a little leniency is needed." She says to the LT. "I would back him up in a heartbeat. as i would for nichole. Ashiko im not sure of... he's a little cold for me." she says with a sincer smile while sticking out her tounge at him.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Nichole walked up behind Sadie and Retlin, "If it gets me into more fights than I will back up both of them." She said rubbing Retlin's back and giving Sadie a quick smile that proble looked like I am going to kill you, but she hopped it looked somewhat freindly. "Now are we going to bitch and complain and talk about what we should have done or are we going to meet the captian and get our first assignment." She said turning back towards yuuki and giving her a I will kill you smile.
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

Ashiko gave her his nicest smile. Which was about as cold as the arctic in the winter. He then looked down again. "I don't work well with people for my own personal reasons. But when I have to, you know I will defend you all to the bitter end." He said and tried to make eye contact with each of his team.

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Damn. We all pass but we all fail!? What a bummer but i did kinda get this weird vibe he wasn't who he appeaerd to be. Oh well what can ya do.

I'll just have to learn from my mistake and move on. Now to check to see if everyone is ok. I walk to check on everyone and ask about their thoughs about what just happened. It's a good thing i didn't use my hidden zanpakto cause it would have took out all the fun of surpising everyone

Before Ryu did this he spoke to Yuuki. Hey Lt yuuki i have a favor to ask. you think you can put a spritual energy resevre seal on for me? i haven't got around to asking when we first met. "Lt yuuki looks at him as to why he whants to do this?"
    Last edited by darkninja; Jul 10, 2009 at 01:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast