+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

"ALL RIGHT!!!! ALL OF YOU JUST BE QUIET!!!" said Yuuki in a booming voice of her again. she then turned her head to the teen that was now seating a leaning against the open door way of the room. "You all dont know each other but through one act you all stand by each other and that what passed you in this test. For a person to abanden he's teammates are just scum but for people that stand with there team throw all the mess and attacks is to me the strongs fighters in a war." said the teen as he stands up and bushes himself off. Yuuki turns and looks at Ryu "NO Ryu thats up to your captain now!" said Yuuki as she to stands up. "From here on out there will be trails that seem im possible to face or die so if these is what your looking for then WELCOME TO COUNT GAURD SQUARD 14 ladies a gentlemen!!!!" said the teen in a loud semi dramatic way of saying it.
    hi

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

So what that was it? We no longer need to have our strenght tested? Man i was really looking forward to everyone's match espescially MINE!

But i can't help but wonder if they let us continue just for fun?

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Ashiko stood up. "So we passed huh?" He said quietly. "Okay, now that the test is over, what posistions do we get?" He asked. This was one of the main things he had ben thinking about. He went over all that had happened and tried to figure out for himself who would be LT. He really couldn't tell. Some of them were too hotheaded to make a good LT. and some were just plain crazy. He snuck a glance at Nicole. Like her, for instance. He looked at the teen. Who would he choose?

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

"Personally i dont care who gets the job of LT...I know we all want it for our own reasons, but as long as that person can do the job its fine with me." sadie says as she looks around Ashiko was......thinking.... Nichole was doing her thing.

Not knowing what was going to happen all she did was stand there waiting for the announcement.

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Retlin just stared at Yuuki still angry about the test. His other self was reserved for the bastard that took out his last squad. The one that was still alive even after aizens rebellion. Making him bring it out that soon....

Walking over to a pillar he sits down and thinks over what he almost did. Finally after a few moments he looked at Sadie... thanking her with his eyes for what she had done stepping in like that.... he knew she saw it.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks
    Who ever gets the job LT better do their job right! it would be a shame if one of his or her subordanites has to show them off cause they can't do what they were assinged to do.

That being said I whon't leave my life in someone's hands and they can't tell their right from their left. Also Leadership requiers good judgment and they are ready to accept responsibilty for their actions! If who ever is chosen don't posses these necassary traits.

Then they might as well learn them fast. After all if the enemy sees a window of oppritunity they will cease that chance. But still that doesn't mean i whon't have everyone's back after all you guys are like family despite your past, rank, or title you have.With that being said i'm still dumbfounded as to who LT will be though!?

OH YEAH i forgot i need to ask retlin something. I walk over to him and ask him. Yo retlin i have something to ask you! When that fight broke out with the ogre you seem to have let something inside of you take over.

You ok? cause you really didn't seem like yourself when you cut loose like that.I understand if it's none of my bussinues and you don't want to talk about it. i thought i'd just check on you is all. Besides were all on the same boat here so we might as well get acquantied
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Aug 01, 2009 at 08:58 PM.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

"OK! the position, the position...........what was the position for again????" said the teen with a puzziling look on he's face. after the teen said that Yuuki went to shock and fell to ground make large crash.
    hi

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Retlin looks up at ryu. "Sorry...can't tell you, has to do with...well a black op i was on and what happened afterward. It and my file was classified by Captain Unohana. I've been given permision to tell LTs about that if i want and most captains already know, but if people want to find out, only LTs or higher can know, and LTs need my permission first... that or captain unohana's approval as well as the captain commanders."

Looking down at the floor Retlin closed his eyes. "It's undercontrol...thats all you need to know for the time being."

Retlin didn't pay much attention to the teenager. He just waited for the positions to be dealt out. No matter what position he was given he would do what was needed reguardless of rank or rules. unlike what happened in his past... he wouldn't fail again.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast