+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Sadie watches the teenager...'he couldn't be the captain...could he? he's dishing out a lot of orders if he isn't.' she thinks as she watches him. 'and is he serious? he can't remember what positions?'

Sadie had a someone exasperated look on her face, she just mentally fought retlin, and she new for a fact that both of them were handicapped down there...even if it was an illusion, especially him, which meant neither her nor retlin showed their true powers. Not to mention the others, if everyone was as powerful as she thought they were...this squad would be a power in and of itself in seireitei.

And they were choosing the ranks based on tests like this..."heh" she chuckled catching the attention of a few people.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

"YOU DUMM A** THE POSITIONS FOR YOU SECOND AND THIRD LT. THATS WHAT THESE HOLE THING WAS ABOUT TO!!! ARRRAGHG!!!!!!!" said Yuuki as quickly got on her foot and knocked him cross he's head with a large paper like fan in anger. "OOOHHH!!! YA!! those positions sorry i forgot for a moment!" said the teenager after taking the hit from the which he bearly move he's head. he then walk to door and stop right infront of it and turned he's head "SO HOW WHATS THE JOBS AGAIN??" said the teenager with an unshere like on he's face. and everyone once again crashed to move or bowed the're head.
    hi

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Well retlin I understand. But judging from your body language you failed to either protect or do something dear to you. As for me it's almost the same i couldn't help my dad and had the people i was close to hurt. Which is why i joined up with this little recruitment thing to learn how to protect and serve the people i care about.

Even you! retlin. so with that being said i'm sorry about the failing part. Don't want you to blast me halfway across the world. "Laughing"
    Last edited by darkninja; Jul 11, 2009 at 10:28 AM.

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Retlin just nods. "we all have secrets, in time we might share them but not now ryu." smirking. "actually... the one closest to knowing what happened without being an LT is that blonde headed Bimbo." he said looking over at sadie.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Thanks

"HEY! I'm not...." sadie said as she thought about it for a second and then giggled." yeah never mind."

Walking over to retlin she punches him on the head. "It may be true but you dont have to call me that."

Looking at ryu she whispers to him. "you know who this kid is?" while she stares at the kid pissing off yuuki.

Thanks

NOPE. Have no idea. All I know is if he keeps it up he'll be smacked all the way back to where he came from. Ryu said whispering to sadie. Plus i can use a good laugh!

But the suspense is killing me though. it's like your look at one of your favorite T.V. shows and just as it gets to the good part it says TO BE CONTIUED... Now THAT my friend is how how feel about our little situation right now. *sign* might as well relax while we can. unless you have something in mind?

Thanks

"no.. i dont have anything in mind. Not with you anyway unfortunately "

Grinning her bright grin she jumps up and sneaks over near retlin. "oh RETLIN!" she yells as she jumps on his lap giggling. "After we figure out our ranks you and I need to go talk to yoruichi about teaching us some new tricks. OH and i wanna go see how rukia and everyone is doin... its been a while since we seen them. Then we can go shopping, and get you some new clothes."

Thanks

Wait! Did you say Rukia? You know them too? by them you also mean ichigo too. We use to go to school together and we were childhood friends:Smile:

I know he hangs with rukia but i wonder what hes doing know though anyway it's seems like ages since we last met.

mind if i tag along? I'll by everyone lunch and take them on a SHOP'N SPREEE! I have get a bit of Yen from previous tournaments i have won. along with the money i have saved up till know. So wadda say?
    Last edited by darkninja; Jul 12, 2009 at 01:42 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 ... LastLast