+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

"ehh..." sadie looks at ryu..."i guess thats alright, you do realize this is all based on the idea that we wont have orders the second we are given our ranks right?"

Sadie gives ryu an evil glare. 'damn him. I had important things to discuss with Retlin.'

Trying to hide the the glare she smiles and gets off Retlins lap not wanting to bother him anymore. Walking over to her pack she went through it and found her lipbalm. Putting some on she calmed down and went and sat back down next to Retlin.

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks
    But then again i have other important matters to attend to so never mind. like you said thats IF we don't get orders once given our ranks. On top of that i had sent in orders for my new customized weapons. So i guess i'll catch up with him later.* sign* i really looked forward to seeing an old childhood friend.

Ryu then sits on top of a rock while saying to sadie you two probably have improtant things to discuss. (Ryu Begins to meditate while waiting for ranks to be given)

Time goes by as everyone waits for their ranks to be given. This...This is rediculous not once but TWICE he for got what he's suppose to do man this is a real drag. I hope he remembers soon enough and gets on with it. Then again whining isn't gonna make him remember any time soon. "So I might as well use the time to sharpen my skills."

(Ryu walks off and begins practicing his sword techniques and stances)
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Aug 01, 2009 at 09:01 PM.

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

not really paying attention to Ryu he looks at Sadie.."thats fine."

Looking looking back down at his boots he debated on whether or not to get permission to atleast tell Sadie... she was more or less a student of the shihouin through Soi Fong. He would have to talk to Captain Unohana later.

Shifting his gear into a more comfortable position and waited for the boy to tell them their ranks.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Starting to have second thoughts Ryu starts to think. Maybe i'm coming off to strong on everyone... Maybe I...I.... Maybe i'm just not cut out for this.

He then drops to the ground pondering his thoughts to as if he should just walk away or stick it through. As Ryu Starts to have his doughts his inner demon starts to grows stronger by feeding of his negative emotions.

While grabbing his head as if hes in pain Ryu hears his inner demon say. "YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T HOLD ME BACK MUCH LONGER"!!! SO FEED ME! FEED ME MORE!! (Inner demon starts to laugh in a evil minicial way)
    Last edited by darkninja; Jul 12, 2009 at 04:00 PM.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

"Ok iv thought it over ill choose you and you!" said the teenager as he pointed to sadie and retlin in there corner "Sence you two are dead even in scores of your guys test and you two so like being together you two with be the squards Lts. ok!" said the teenager as he walked out of the room and into hallway!
    Last edited by walterguy; Jul 13, 2009 at 08:32 AM. Reason: miss word
    hi

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally thought Nichole now we can get on to the fun part. She walked up to sadie and retlin, "Good job guys," she said puting her hand on there back. She turned to the teenager and said, "Now lets get to the fun part thanks to your test I am ready for a fight so how about we kill some hollows." Nichole smiled waiting for an answer.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Ashiko nodded. He personaly didn't like it. He was definitely mre power than Sadie. BBut what could he do? it was the captain's orders. Technically. He could only hope that when they went out on a mission, his captain would see reasn and make him a LT. After all, training and real battle are totally different. He stood up and followed the captain out of the room. He had been in real battle. He idly wondered if they had seen real battle. If they had seen there comrades die in front of their eyes. It never left him. It was als the reasn he was so cold and distant. If he got close to someone and they died, he would feel absolutely horrible. The scene from that person's death would haunt him forever. But he already had all that. And he didn't want to have more of it.

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Just stared at the kid as he walked into the hallway. "Hmmmm..." was all he said. "Understood." Standing up he went into the hallway like all the others. He didn't have much to say about the fact that he was chosen as one of the LTs but he was happy with the arrangement. It allowed him options that he otherwise wouldn't have.

looking at sadie he could see that she was happy. "dont jump in my lap again please." was all he said.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast