+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Ashiko stayed leaning up against the wall of the room desptie what he had said. He was saving his energy. He would need it when the test came along. If the other man wanted to have a party then he could by all means. Ashiko wasn't gonna stop him. I glanced around again. He chuckled when he saw what the girl was gonna do. Then the other dude stopped her. He returned his gaze to the floor.

He heard a noise right outside the room. It sounded like their captain. Good, he wanted to get this test over with. The sound came closer but then faded away. Ashiko sighed and again returned his gaze to the floor. Maybe that wasn't them. Or maybe they are just teasing us. See how long wee can last without going crazy. That Sadie chick could definitly drive you crazy if you around her enough. Ashiko wondered idly what team she had come from. She looked pretty tough.

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

"well now... i think i'll take that as a compliment retlin... names sadie." i said sitting down next to him. "came in from squad two and being taught by soi fong, what about you?"

Sadie looked at him some more. blonde hair, red clock, armor underneath his cloak. He looked like he was ready for war.

"you dont talk much do you retlin?" she asked while she started poking him in the shoulder repeatedly. "Oh! hey i almost forgot, you want one? i made em myself, dont have the recipe down just yet but they taste ok." Sadie said as she pulled out a small bag of cookies and handed the bag to Retlin.

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Ryu wondered about the guy in the red cloak and amor underneath but decide to talk to him later. Hey my names Ryu Whats yours? i said leaning against the wall next to the guy already leaning on the wall.
    Oh and before you ask who i trained with and stuff like that so you don't waste your breath. I trained myself but i did have alittle help down the road but other than that i did train myself. this is my first time joining a squad i'm not sure of the requirments but i'm sure my decipline yet alone my skills will make me an exception. "OH and you probly already know but im a laid back party person but when things get serious i'm not to be underestimated" I said in a serious tone. Anyway tell me about yourself if you don't mind?

Thanks

Ashiko sighed and turned to look at him. "I don't have anything worth telling." He said. "My life has been a lot of misery and some pain. And a whole lot of training. That about sums up my life." He told him returned his gaze to the floor.

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh..Ok.But if you need anything let me know. After all we might be in the same squad if we past the test."But don't worry i got your back when the tough gets goin" then i walk away to introduce myself to the others.

Thanks

Ashiko nodded but didn't say anything else. He was totally focused on how he would take this test. If he did well, he joined the squad and got a good rank. If he did bad, well, he pretty much understood what happened if he did bad.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Please post a minimum of 1 complete paragraph, if I can read what you wrote in 10 seconds than it isn't long enough to support RPG game play. Remember you are the ones building the story, you are not here to just have a 10 second conversation.

Look here for examples of what your posts should look like:
    Final Fantasy VIII RPG Thread

Thanks

((I noticed that it was a bit short and I will write longer next time but I didn't have much to say for that post. I'm not gonna write an essay for every post. Sometimes they will be shorter.))

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast