+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Mod tracking cells? My pendant can track more than this he says to himself. but then again it might come in handy and can do certain things this pendant can't do. Ryu walks over to retlin and says " If we happen to run into trouble and show of a little more than we wanted to lets just keep that between us ok?

Besides we might get along and have more than we think in common. Oh and i lnow how you function when it comes to battle. Don't think you have to do everything yourself. After all were a team now. Ahhh NOW i know what you mean by seals. At first I did't know what you were talking about! But i'll tell you about them on our mission so we have something to talk about.
    Last edited by darkninja; Jul 14, 2009 at 02:46 PM.

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Retlin just smiles taping Ryu on the head. *actually, i meant the seal i gave you when you were introducing yourself to me... im quite amazed you didn't notice it.* he whispered into ryu's mind. *Don't look around to much, its one of the few abilities i have that R&D hasn't been able to figure out yet. Learned it when i came back from that mission i can't tell you about. It works over a good distance.*

"So we have book reading duty then." Retlin said infront of akon. "Lets go ryu."

*And no.. i can't read your mind with it only thoughts directed at me so far* he said as he walked past ryu.

Retlin went and walked into the building and sat down at a computer. "damn it..computers dont like me." and started taping out commands reading the info that came up on the screen.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Thanks

*So let me get this straight ryu then directed his thoughts at retlin* You can only hear what im thinking if direct my thoughts at you like i'm doing now? So if thats the case i might as well tell you my little secret he says rolling up his sleeve see this?

* This is a spritual energy reserve seal. The name it's self tells what it can do.*

*Anyway thanks for letting me now that was YOU who did that. Cause i did get a weird feeling from you when i introduced myself to you. since you pulled one on me... i said while patting him on his back. lets hope i don't have to best the new Lt in battle or show him off i said while smiling.Oh and i'm still waiting for you to accept me on that sparring practice offer*. Ryu then shunpos off to start his research and took notes of what he found.
    Last edited by darkninja; Jul 14, 2009 at 07:15 PM.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Nichole looked at Sadie, "So what do we have to do." She said looking a little bored, but trying to hide it. She was itching to kill her zanpakto was wanting to get blood on it. "So why do we have to go to R&D they never have anything good to say." Nichole complained.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

"well, you hear the geek... lets get to the doorway to the human world." Sadie said as she looked at Nichole and ashiko. "we got work to do."

Sadie shunpos off to the gate while thinking of what would needed to be done. 'Lets see, each of us has a tracker...' sadie thought. Looking up she noticed she had arrived. She turned around and waited for the other two to show up.

Thanks

*yeah thats how it works right now, i have found honestly i can gleam emotions off your thoughts, but am working on reading minds... long wayoff from that though. Anyway, dont use this unless its an emergency. It will wear off when i will it to. Also, we are on back up, if Sadie and the others run into trouble so be ready to move at a moments notice.*

Retlin went back to his work sorting through the millions of pages of info. 'god.. i hate digging throught notes... sadie did this to me on purpose.' He ran into some information that might be related to what was going on so he started reading through it thoroughly.

Thanks

Ryu starts to use his voice. Well if they do run into trouble i'll be the first to know. After all they do have nichole so they should be fine untill we get there. thats IF her get blood on everything attitude doesn't get her, sadie, and ashiko killed.

Then we'd really have a problem. Anyway i have found some pretty useful info but what is it were looking for exactly? I don't recall them saying anything.

Thanks

After sifting through several documents retlin realised he would need more info on what they were tracking. "HEY AKON!!" retlin yells. "What exactly are we looking for anyway? I mean, disturbances in Seireitei i understand, but what kind of disturbances?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 ... LastLast