+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 45 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Man this is a drag. theres thou- no scratch that MILLIONS of books and they didn't even tell us what to look for. Ryu begins to search through the top row of books and documents.

"Hey Retlin!!" Ryu. yells im going back to ask about what exactly are we looking for. let me know if you are given an update on our current objective. Ryu then shunpo's off to ask what it is that they are looking for.

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

"Ok guys, when we get to the human world we're going to split up to cover more ground, use the devices that we were given by R&D. We each need to stay fairly close to atleast one of us incase help is needed. I'm giving you permission to destroy any hollow you might come across." Sadie said to them both, then looking at nichole. "But that doesn't mean you go looking for fights. Not right now anyway. We need information. Lets go."

Sadie turns and jumps through the doors leading to the human world. 'I'm with nichole on this one...i'm getting bored.' She thinks as she sprints faster. Time was of the essence, the captain needed the info now.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

the that Retlin was seating had pulled up a file that was old it had a the name EXON on it the file opened to show small details of the a design of something it also showed that info on the same type of disturbances happening 6000 years ago. the computer when on giving more info but the rest was made put into code until the last sentence. "For those how read these all has be lost and now thing kan bee 5ound." said on the screen as the computer then start did to to show ERROR in a ten time in a row going up repeatedly.

as Sadie and the other where going to the doorway the full seireitai started to shack all around. everyone in seireitai started to panick in fear for no one know what was going on and the sadies group was close to the doorway to the living the all fell in to it.
    hi

Thanks

As Ryu Returned to the R&D the ground started to shack. What the hell was that? I hope it's not a hallow attack.. Then again i'am kinda bored. but that can't be the case anyway i'd better look for Akon. HEY AKON ARE YOU HERE!? Ryu yelled awaiting a response.

As Ryu waits for a response his pendant starts to glow. so something might be going down soon? guess i'd better be on standby. Ryu continues to wait.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

Will Ryu called out Akon pressance started to form behind him slowly and long after it started to surround him. But he was not the only one that felt that way slowly but surely everyone in the seiraitei felt it surround them. then "AAAAHHHHH!!!!" screams coming from everwhere start up and at that moment Ryu, Ashido, everyone in the soul socitaly saw what look like hollows but these hollows the were appearing weren't the regular hollow for one they were see through like they were partsialy there and they looked like they were just wondering around to.
    hi

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Sadie grabs onto the doorway trying to keep from falling into the tunnel leading to the Human world, but afew a few moments looses her grip. She had never felt the Seireitei shake before, and now she was headed to the human world.

"Nichole, Ashiko!" She yells as she gets her bearings, she didn't know where either of them were.

"DAMN IT!" Sadie yells as she punches the ground scaring a dog. Looking up after a few moments she sighs. "Nichole and Ashiko can take care of themselves, they wouldn't have been sent to this squad if they couldn't, i don't need to worry about them, i hvae a job to do."

Sadie gets up and starts searching for what ever information she could find. in the back of her mind she kept searching for the others, but what they needed now more than ever was info.

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Ashiko looked around. "Crap, where the hell am I?" He asked himself. He listened for any of his teamamtes but he couldn't hear them. He sighed and leapt into the air to start searching for them. "What a drag." He muttered.

Thanks

"What the hell!?" Ryu said. What are these things? they look like hollows but at the same time their not attacking. This is out of the ordinary Ryu says to himself. Maybe I should try talking to them and see whats going on.

Ryu proceeds with caution while investigate what the cause them being here is. "Wait Ryu thinks to himself." maybe i should contact retlin.

*Hey retlin theres some hollow's thats beginning to appear in the seireitei but the aren't hostile which is kinda weird. i'm going to do an investigation to see what the problem is*.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 45 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 ... LastLast