+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Retlin gets up severely irritated. "What the hell!" he screams as he runs out of the building.

*Ryu, get back here, there are 13 squads that can investigate that stuff, we have our orders. What ever is happening probably has something to do with the information that we are supposed to find.*

Getting back to his computer console he begins reading the new files that came up, he didn't know what everything meant, but he had an idea that what ever was happening had happened before.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks
    meanwhile in living world were sadie, nichele, and ashido was a the samething started to happen hollow like being that appear to be some what there were popping up at places but the weird thing was not only could they see it but also the all the living could to.

then out of now where a bolts of lighting stike down where sadie, and the others are at and as they move the lighting moves stikes closer to them.

meanwhile in the seireitai a long scream that was of like a witchs hecull from a little girl"AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHEHEHEHAHHEHEE" then a build explodes near the research lab.
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Aug 01, 2009 at 09:02 PM.
    hi

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!? Ryu looks around to see where the explosion came from and saw a building exploding. Where are the guards? why aren't they helping people?

Ryu then thinks back to what retlin said and goes with his gut and helps the people near the explosion. orders are orders but at the same time when we joined the 13 court guards we also said to protect people. Ryu rushes of to help the others in need while contacting retlin.

*Lt.Retlin i'm sorry but i have to help these people get away. I'm RIGHT HERE! i just can't runaway while these people are in danger. i'm sorry to disobey orders but our main orders are to also protect them. It's also why i joined the squad to save people! please forgive my insolence. But there are some things that may relate to the incedent thats occuring that i found on the table behind you*

Ryu rushes of to help the people in need.

Thanks

*those orders were before something exploded, i assume you're nearby? Tell me whats going on.*

Ryu was there, retlin knew he would take care of it. That explosion had sounded close to where he was, they, who ever they might be, might be trying to get rid of evidence. He needed to find that information.

Scrolling through more files he finds a few that have some strange marks on them. Old marks. He opens the file and begins reading through them hoping to find out what was goin on.

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Ryu takes to the skies. Who is causing all these problems? Ryu looks around for anything suspicious. Ryu then spots a weird looking girl. As he closes in as his pendant starts to glow.

Hey! Ryu yelled. What are you doing. As she Slowly turned around Ryu goes into a defensive position. Are you the one behind this explosion? After he asked her this the girl's spritual energy steadly started to rise. So it looks like this girl plans on fighting. Ryu puts his hand on his saw blade and smirks. good i was getting bored.

As Ryu prepares for battle he senses something weird about the girl.
    Last edited by darkninja; Jul 26, 2009 at 11:46 AM.

Thanks

Retlin gets a bad feeling and focuses on the link between him and ryu. "his adrenaline has spiked." He says to no one.

Doing a shunpo outside he looks around, then up, finally spotting Ryu facing off against an unknown girl floating aimlessly in the air.

Retlin shunpos up next to ryu and puts his hand on his sword. "So... ryu... whos the girl." He says as he glares at her taking in her stance and stature.

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

"ehh.... wow.. the humans can see the hollow?" she asks no one. "Wait.. if they can see the hollow, can they see me?"

Looking around she doesn't see anyone that notices her, but then again, she looked just like them so she wouldn't cause much of a stir.

Gripping her sword hilt she looked at the hollow. "well, guess theres not time like the present to kill some hollow. Chill the bones in the underworld Tenma himeii." Her swords split in two and she lunges at the nearest hollow slicing it clean in two.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

as sadie tryed cutting the monster to two she fly right throw it like it was never there in the first place and with all her might trying to repeatly cut the hollows the same thing happened over and over again with out fail but at the same time they seem to not notes her or the humans everywhere as they woundered the city.

Meanwhile back at the seireitai the little girl started to dance around in a twirl and laugh a she did it "AHHAHAAHAHAH these is, fun these is fun!!!!" said the girl as her Restiu rised
    hi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 ... LastLast