+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Well for starters I have no idea who or WHAT she is. But it would be a real drag to fight a little girl. Nonetheless if shes the one for whats going on. Ryu then draws his saw blade hesitantly and low voice says will have no choice but to take her out. Ryu then thinks to himself.

(why this little girl? why? hollow or not shes just a little kid if there's any chance of saving her i'll have to try atleast. if not.... I HAVE A JOB TO DO. Heh at first i was all ready to fight now that i actually realize it's against a little kid. I don't think i can do away with her. there has to be another way. maybe we can take her in for questioning but i dought she'll come peacfully)

Hey retlin maybe instead of beating the crap out of a little girl maybe we can take her in for questioning. Besides what would we look like pulverising a little kid even someone as grown as you wouldn't have a good rep after words. she whon't go easily so will have to knock her unconscious.
    Last edited by darkninja; Jul 27, 2009 at 07:34 AM.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

the little girl then stopped and looked at ryu with a stern look on her face for just a second then smiled and started to twirl again but these time she started to spin faster and faster until a large tornado like form started to appear in front of Ryu. "LETS PLAY MISTER I NOW WILL HAVE A LOT OF FUN EHEHEHAHEAH!!!" said the little girl in the tornado
    hi

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

after making her third cut without hitting the hollows sadie stops and looks at her surroundings again, the hollow weren't doing much of anything, least of all attacking the humans.

"what the hell is going on here." Sadie says as she pulls out her cell. "Retlin you there? We got some wierd crap on our end in the human world. You got any new info we can use?"

Thanks

Then play we shall. Ryu thinks to himself if this girl is that strong then i'll resort to my weaponry until then it's hand-to-hand combat skills. Ryu then unleashes a small amount of spritual energy enveloping his arms and body. There this should be enough to knock here out. If this little girl is part of the cause then theres a chance we can get some info from her.

Ryu goes into an offensive stance and takes off at lighning fast speed. Ryu then reappears inside of the tornado with the little girl and says. Tag your IT and knocks the girl out of the tornado.

Hey i don't want to fight you! tell us why your doing this maybe we can help you. Please little girl i don't want to fight you!!

ooc: umm can someone tell me what is retsu? or how ever u say it is. i seen some of u use it and just whanted to know what it is.

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Retlin just watches Ryu confront the girl. "Ryu... if they went through the trouble of attacking this place they aren't going to back down just cause you talk to them." He says. He really wasn't paying attention to what ryu was doing, he was a capable fighter, Retlin knew that, he was watching how the girl moved and reacted. He wanted to know how to beat her, and watching was the best way to figure that out.

'She acts like a child... she just wants to have fun. Normally i wouldn't consider that dangerous, not till i met Sadie that is. She acts alot like sadie.'

Just then retlins phone rang. PIcking it up he answers it. "Yes? Oh, hi sadie, yeah we got some wierd stuff here too, someone is attacking Seireitei. Gotta go... looks like ryu and i might get a work out." He hangs up not waiting for Sadies reply... he didn't have time for her right now. He needed to give her a seal.

ooc: Riatsu: the spiritual pressure or power that a soul reaper has. Its what gave ichigo the ability to slice a mountain in half at the soukyoku. Good, example... The powers that Goku exhibits in Dragonball-->GT the KI of sorts, known as chakra in naruto, or Chi in Real life.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Thanks

in a quick flash thusands of light blue archs can out of the tornado the girl made spreading every where with no end at site,and cutting through everything like knifes. now one was safe from the bombartment within minutes buildings with in a half a mile radios were leveled to rubel and dust. "FEW, HAA, that was close if i had miss a second i need to find two new people and lt. to boot." said Kyo as he was behind the two they were away from the destoryed area for luckly kyo flash stepping in time to grab Retiln and Ryu.

meanwhile back in the living world as sadie was on the cell phone clouds started to form and then bolts of lighting strike everywhere sadie and the others stand like it was following them and want maked it worries was that it no matter how fast they were it still able to come in hairs breath of every one.
    hi

Thanks

Ryu says to Kyo what are you doing here? i was just sarting to have some fun *HMPH*. Or do you have another assignmet for us? hopefully it involves stoping that little girl.

Thanks

"Will if you can stop her go right a head but realise im not going to do that again for you Ryu-san." said kyo as he smiled at Ryu. "And Oh!! look out for something for me i lost a scraf some were over there ok please bring it back!" said kyo again smiling at Ryu.
    hi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 ... LastLast