+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

While i do appreciate what you did. if we plan on find info on whats going that girl maybe our only chance. So with all do rescept i'm heading back besides if we sit here talking she'll cause more of a fuss said Ryu smiling back at Kyo besides i might even surprise you not just by finding your scarf but my skills. listen just because i don't have a high rank doesn't mean i can do the unthinkable. I then smile at him again and then take off back towards the girl.

Sorry my friend took me without warning. So where were we?.... OH thats right! Ryu said holding out his hand Hadō 58 "Tenran"! As the battle rages on Ryu continues to show his determination on bring this girl in for questioning and saving the soul soceity from complete destruction.

*Huff* *Huff* Man this girl is good! Maybe i'll count this as moving target practice I'll use one more hado spell and call it a day. Don't want to be seen using moves like this then there'll be nothing to surprise them with. Ryu takes off towards the girl leaping into the air and says hado 3 "Shakkahou"!
    Last edited by darkninja; Jul 28, 2009 at 11:54 AM.

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Retlin looks at kyo and nods following after Ryu, he might be able to do the unthinkable, but its always good to have someone covering your butt. He shows up just as ryu uses a hadou technique.

Retlin lets ryu take his crack at her while retlin watches from a distance. Noticing that the girls movements were more playful than threatening.

'this should be interesting to say the least.' retlin thinks as he waits to see how ryu will try to solve the problem at hand.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

in a inestent the tornado and the girl disappeared without a trass then as Ryu and Retlin where next to each other the girl appeared behind them both she turned her head slowly and smiled then with no warning the two were being cut everywhere on there body blood spatter filled the air as they were stop in there tracks.

kyo stand there with a doul but serious look on hes face along with cliching one of his hands in to a fist.
    hi

Thanks

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Ryu yells dropping to the ground. N-N-N-No. I W-W-Whon't give up. Ryu stands on his feet and say theres no doubt in my mind now YOU ARE THE ONE BEHIND WHATS GOING ON. Ryu's raitsu Sky Rockets and with this occuring ryu's inner demon catches him off guard taking on a different form.
    HAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHA. See i told you always playing the good guy whon't always get you anywhere and as a result your getting your ass kicked by a little girl. Heh since you can't take her out.... I WILL Ryu's inner demon takes off towards the little girl and attacks her with countless lighting fast kicks and punches. AHHHHAHHAHA! see ryu it's that easy all you have to do is not hold back! it's that simple. As Ryu's inner demon delivers the final blow Ryu gathers the strengh to regain control and stops the attack.

As the girl became furious and began to deliver a blow that seemed extremly dangerous Ryu eyes begin to glow a mako green color at the same time his reserve seal starts to glow. just as the girl closes in for the final blow Ryu in a low voice says hado 1 "sho" and sends her flying back. As i said before your coming in with us for questioning. With that being said Ryu holds out his hands and says bakudo 63 "Sajo Sabaku" binding the little girl's arms to her side.

Ryu then walks over to retlin and ask are you ok? Given a relived answer Ryu says good take care of the rest and passes out cold.
    Last edited by darkninja; Jul 28, 2009 at 12:54 PM.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

"NONONONO YOU MONKEY DUMB BUTT HEAD THIS IS NOT FUN NOT AT ALL!" said the girl as she stroggles to get free. and as Ryu walks up to the girl a voice coming out of no where "NANA!! these not the time to play around we have what we were looking for so end it now or i will!" said a man the was dress in white and just above a everybody looking downward.

"OK Akira i wanted to have some more fun before we leaved! AAAHHHHH!" said Nana in a sad tone the little girl then breaks the Bakudo 63 chains and starts to focus her eyes infront with in a second a cero blast was made with easy. Ryu and Retlin could only stand there a watch there end. as a cloud was formed and disapated the hand was showen waving about "Will I see you are no joke when it comes to a cero if a was one second late i need to start over find new soul reapers and a LT. to boot." it was kyo as he blow he hand off.
    hi

Thanks

After Ryu passed out for afew seconds and regained consciusness he looks around and sees Kyo. Ryu walks towards Kyo and hands him a white cloth he found early. Here i take it this what you were looking.

So you broke the chains Huh? Figured you'd do that after all i did give myself an energy boost and that bakudo i used just happend to work... Alomst *sigh* need more practice But I'm not done with you yet. Captian Kyo i can handle this take care of the other guy if he found what there looking for then we can't let them get away. Besides You'll never find a better soul reaper than me! Ryu says while painfully smileing.

Ryu stands up and appears a white sheathed sword. Your not going anywhere little girl. Ryu quickly draws his sword and slams it into the ground realeasing a blue line shock wave and then takes off towards the girl for a follow up attack. While taking off Ryu Yells to retlin Hey buddy this just turned into a game the first to stop the little girl wins and so far im in the lead. Better get up quick or we might be fired.

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Retlin just stood there and watched while ryu tried to impress him and the captain. He was still looking for the girls weakness. Looking at her for a bit more he smiled.

"Oye... girl.... you scratched my armor with that attack. So you want to have fun right?" Retlin yells as he grips his sword and unsheaths it. "reach out and touch someone tadaibareru. Ryu, if you please, make a shield so that nothing i shoot damages Seireitei."

Aiming one gun at the girl he gives her a sick smile as his eyes turned black and his pupils began to show a bright gold color. "Tempest Burnout, scattershot."

Millions upon millions of energy rounds strong enough to knock out anyone without much damage bursts forth with electricity arcing off each round. As he finished firing Retlin shunpos behind the girl hoping to catch her off guard. Tossing his gun up and grabbing the barrel he swings down smacking her hard on the back of her head.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Thanks

As much as i would love to i don't know that spell that well. It's a work in progress thing.

Sorry. Ryu rubs the back of his head while smiling. As Ryu turns towards Kyo he spots a the mysterious man launching a cero. CAPTAIN LOOK OUT! Ryu Rushes towards him.

Bakudo 8 "seki" and reples the attack back at him. *Phew* that was a close call. If i was a few seconds late Your butt whould have been toast. Ryu dusts himself of and asks what now? Captain after we take care of business someone is buying me some gonmodaki all this fighting is working up an appetiate.

So since Retlin is taking care of her what you say to some tag team action he say while pounding his fist in his hand.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 ... LastLast