+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

The girl is hit on the head but doesn't feel a thing she not even moved a inch from both blows not even a scratch on her. "OH did you do something sorry i was to bussy......thinking how strong that man is^^" said Nana in a love sick manner "So get the heck a going!" said Nana as she gives Retlin a roundhouse kick to Retlin that he manage to block with both arms but it did nothing but safe his face as he fly scream the air into ground and sliding 50 yards.
    hi

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Jumping back up after the blow Retlin looks at teh new man just now noticing him. 'Captain has him, and ryu is helping, that will be fine.'

Putting his finger on the second guns trigger he looks at the girl. "you should be honored, the last time i fought with both my guns i was up against the #4 arrancar in hueco mundo." Retlin says outloud, 'Rel, dont interfere unless we are about to die please.'

After a few quick shunpos he steadily increases speed, mimicking what he saw Ichigo did against Kuchki, only alot faster. after hitting about half his top speed he held it and aimed his guns. "10%, elemental fusion."

Retlin pulls the triggers firing two multicolored rounds from 10 different places draining one cartrige from each gun. the rounds revolve around each other like magnets being thrown in the air. when the rounds were 1ft from the girl they collided with each other creating a devastating explosion that encompasses the girl and the area around her for 100yards. When the smoke clears he shunpos in crossing his guns and hitting the girl in the neck smashing her throat and windpipe making it nearly impossible for her to breath.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Thanks

Retlin manage to hit Nana only to see that it was only a double in her place as it bursts in to wind which burtaly cuts and bashs Retlin around in the air. Then as the Retlin flooded slowly in the sky he see Nana "HHAAA!!! DONT EVER COMPARE ME TO THOSE WEAK THINGS THAT CALLED THEM SELFS ESPADAS. FOR I AM A TRUE ESPADA!!!!!!!" said Nana as her riatsu rised to hights that made the full Seireitai shack and as she put both her hands together to make to make trangle."Say Good bye soul reaper and Seireitai for you all are going to disappear forever!!!HAHAHA!!!" said Nana as a pink and white whirling cero ball 1,000 yards wide appear aboved everyones heads.

"Nana thats a no part of the mission we have what we can for so lets go no!" said Akira as he opens a Garganta "Come were leaving!" said Akira as he gives Nana a dead put killer look at her. "Fin i guess these is going to have to wait...... until next time ok!" said Nana as she one point gives Retlin a scary look and then gives everyone lovedovy smile as she sondo to the garganta and enters it with Akira as it closes behind them. leaving Retlin and Ryu stake in there place the stood
    hi

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

DAMMIT Ryu says completely pissed off. "they got away". Ryu turns Towards Kyo and says I-I-I'am sorry Kyo I let you down the got away
    I'am ready to take any punishment you have in result as faliure to stop them Ryu said completly dissappointed. I tried my best to stop them but they still got away.

Thanks

"thats ok Ryu-chan i now you could do only your best even the you got your buttkick around by a little girl^^ HAHAHA!!!......but that was to close to call." said kyo first with a happy go luck smile then a serious look "ok you two you both are to now go jone up and help with Sa-chan and the other in the living world ok" said kyo as he turned away from them "I need to go to the meet with Captian Yamamoto ill be with you guys soon ok!" said kyo as he waved and shunpo off.
    hi

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Ryu clinches his teeth and appears on his head a huge bulging vain the shape of an x. If anyone got there buttkick it was the little girl not me he said with white rectangular eyes. Anyway I'm headed out to meet up with sadie and them Retlin See ya! wouldn't wanna be ya! thinking to himself liturally i wouldn't want to be you he got his but kicked the most.

Ryu Flashsteps to the door way and prepares to leave. As Ryu walks through the door way he spots sadie and the rest of them dodging bolts of lightning. Just as another bolt of lightning gets ready to strick sadie with out warning Ryu shunpos in front of her and blocks it with a shield of condensed reiatsu. Bakudo 39 "Enkosen". *Phew* Just in time if I was one second late... Well lets just say We'd need another Lt. "Anywho are you alright"?
    Last edited by darkninja; Jul 30, 2009 at 01:42 PM.

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

"Hmph, shes a real espada eh?" Retlin says as he wipes a few drops of blood off him where his armor didn't cover. 'She didn't notice i never used bankai, and i couldn't use bankai when i fought the 4th either. Arrogant girl.'

"heh, they got what they wanted, so did i. I didn't hit her on the back of the neck for nothing." Making a few signs Retlin smiles. "Torakinguu fuu. (Tracking seal) Now i can't listen in on what you 'espada' are up to, but i will be able to atleast sense where they are, how many and how strong. Just hope they don't notice it."

Looking up he hears his captain give him orders as if from a distance, he nods knowing what needs to be done. After a few moments he jumps off to the gate to go join sadie. He arrives to see a lightning bolt come straight at him.

"damn it." Retlin says as he raises his hand and litterally seems to catch it in midair. Grimmacing Retlin twists his arm and hand deflecting the blow. Looking around he takes in his surroundings and notices that only Sadie seems to be present here.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Sadie jumps up and over a wall nearby where ryu just 'saved' her. Seeing a look of confusion on his face she smiles. She was having a blast. "OYE! Glad you boys could make it. Oh by the way, ryu, you just saved an image of manipulated light and shadow, one of the things i can do without releasing my sword." She says while laughing and dodging lightning bolt after lightningbolt comming at her.

She had yet to release her weapon, she didn't like giving away what she could do to early, and she had yet to find her attacker. as she drops down onto the concrete in the middle of the road she looks around. These Bolts were getting annoying.

"Both of you might want to get down for this." She says as she puts both of her hands up in a Defensive position. "KAI!"

Sadie yells creating a spherical shockwave of pure light that expands for a good mile disrupting any electrical activity. Looking around to make sure there weren't anymore bolts for a while she shunpos over to retlin and smacks him on the head hard enough to floor him into the ground.

"DON'T YOU EVER HANG UP ON ME AGAIN!" Sadie yells at him. "WHAT IF I HAD INFO YOU NEEDED!? OR THE REMOTE POSSIBLITY I WAS IN TROUBLE!?!"
    Last edited by DangerGirl; Jul 31, 2009 at 09:19 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 ... LastLast