+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Retlin opens his eyes again, this girl just wouldn't give up would she. A snack did sound good though, he hadn't eaten anything in a while, she probably heard his stomach growling when she was gonna poke him in the ear.

He reached out and took a few from the bag looking off intot he distance remembering things best forgotten. After a few moments he remembered his manners and thanked Sadie. As he quietly munched on the crackers...or cookies, he couldn't tell which, he remembered another girl much like this one, lots of promise. He also remembered her crusome fate as he watched what happened to her. Hopefully being in this division would allow him to repent even if only a little for being as weak as he was.

Looking up he noticed that Sadie was still standing there. He wasn't sure what to do so he motioned her to sit if she wanted. He also mentioned that the cookies were better than what he usually ate.

Looking around he noticed everyone was introducing themselves, someone introduced themselves to Retlin earlier, but he doesn't even remember the name. He always tries to be off alone, never getting close to anyone. But this girl, in the short time she had been talking to him had gotten more responses out of him than Captain Unohana had after the incident.

Looking back at her he made a mental note to keep an eye on her.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Before Ryu finished introducing himself he had a flash back of his childhood. Ryu.. Ryu.. Where are You? his dad called. I have something to give you. Yelled Moboshi .
    (Ryu's dad).

Yes Father said Ryu? Ryu you know your old man is friend of the higher higher up's right? So since i'm HIS special friend he intrusted me with the sword that could one day save this entire world. WOOOOW said Ryu. REALLY? Yes son and as your 10th birthday present i pass it on to you. COOOOL was all i could say i was overwhelmed cause he told me SOO many stories about it's power and till this day i have yet to use it's power. NOW that thats over with lets see what yourself training has done for you.

SO GET READY!!! As father and son beat the mess out of each other which Ryu took and dished pretty well for a 13 vs 47 year-old man. after a hard days of training the sky turned dark. DAD Ryu said completely terrified whats happing!? Moboshi said GO IN THE HOUSE WITH YOUR MOTHER!!! BUT DA- DO IT NOW!!!! After I ran in the house dad was face to face with a viaser not the human looking ones but a huge monster. As the battle came to it's end Dad was badly injured.

As a result he could'nt let the monster harm his family or anyone else. So he said his final goodbye to his family. After he said his final goodbye's he was then engulfed by a HUGE amount of spirtual pressure and yells let this be our last fight! as he headed into his final battle he's body transformed into a white armor and said goodbye my son.. Make me proud and take care of your mother. DAD DON'T GO Ryu yells! DAAAAAAD!!!!!! Ryu then returns to reality.. "sniff" "sniff" he then leaves to gather his self for the test(s) ahead and said to him self i'll NEVER let ANYONE DIE OR GET HURT IN FRONT OF ME EVER AGAIN!
    Last edited by darkninja; Jun 29, 2009 at 08:45 PM.

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched with interest as he ate the cookies i tried hard to make, i was gonna give them to the few people that were selected as seats as a congrats gift, but he seemed to need them more in an emotional sense than out of hunger.

when he motioned for me to sit down next to him i happily did, i was happy to hear that he liked them, i wasn't very good at making them yet. As i sat next to Retlin i finally noticed he had no pupils... nothing that would be considered eyes, there was just a white ball there. 'thats...unnerving, you can't tell where he's looking.'

"Um.... can i ask a question?" I asked tentatively. "other than asking if i could ask a question? dont try to pull that over on me, im not stupid...well... im not...never mind."

She didn't feel relaxed around him, but something told her he needed a friend, he didn't talk much, almost like he was expecting to sacrifice himself. Either that or he tought all of us two weak and wouldn't survive the first fight we got into.

She just sat there looking him over noticing that the armor he wore was more restraining than it looked, it acted much like Kenpachi's eyepatch did hiding his true power. But it didn't eat the power, it just hid it, like a seal.

"Anyone know when the captain will be here, im getting bored. or better yet, anyone wanna do anything with me? train? cook? Dance? come on... " I whined, it was how i acted when i wasn't under orders. 'Hehe... wouldn't they be surprised.' i thought.

Thanks

Looking up at her he realised she had forgotten to ask him her question, so he waited a few moments before bringing it up again.

"sadie... what was your question?" Retlin asked as he stared at her with his blank white eyes.
    He could imagine half a dozen questions right of the bat that she might want to ask him. such as where he was from, why he acted like he did, what the armor was for, and so on, but he didn't mind, it kept them from asking the really dangerous questions, the ones he would rather have the answers burried deep in the ground where no one else could find them.

He shifted a bit while waiting for her question letting his pendant, with the shihouin clan crest on it, accidentally fall out side of his shirt for all to see. He instantly snatched it up and put it back into his shirt hoping no one had seen it.

But he knew that Sadie probably already had.

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

"Eh.. question.. what question............ OHYEAH!!!" i said while bouncing up and down a bit on the floor.. "Yeah, i do have a question. concerning your eyes. Are you blind?"

She asked with huge grin on her face. She really wanted to know, she had never known anyone other than that traiterous captain that was blind and still able to fight as a shinigami. Not to mention it would take everyone elses thoughts off his pendant.

Not to mention what it must be like to be blind itself. As she waited for him to answer time kept passing, after a full minute of silence went by she began to wonder if she had asked a bad question.

two minutes went by and then she finally saw him give the slightest grin.

"AH! you smiled!" She yelled happily, waving to everyone excitedly she pounced onto his lap and helled his head for all to see. "HEY EVERYONE! gloom and doom over here smiled!!"

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Ryu rushes in. DID SOMEONE SAY TRAIN!? For a guy that was sad not to long ago sure can gather himself back togather. It HAD TO BE A GIRL. If it was a GUY It would Be.... Well you know.it would be...Akward.anyway i'll help NO better yet i'll gladly dedicate my time in effort to help prepare them for the test(s) to come. Was it YOU sadie you do have such a invigorating voice that can heal even the deepest wounds made by the sharpest sword known to man. I said very gentelman like. i will gladly train with you. BUT since you DO look like you can hold your own i whon't hold back! Thats if you accept my offer.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

everyone hears a large stomping like roar coming from the hallway like ten thusand bulls where stand pedding throw until it stop and all is quiet...........................Then the slide doors smach open and there stand a teenage girl with black and three purple strikes in her hair across her face. She wear a spided collar on her neck and on her shoulder is the bag of a Lt. also the 1 count guard logo on it. The girl stared at the group and took a deep calm breath in then "IF ALL YOU WHAT TO BE DOOMED FOREVER IN HELL THEN STAY RIGHT HERE ETHER WISE!" In a loud uproar tone she said it was so loud that it blow away some of people that was near the opposite side where the doors were open. after that "Welcome to the 14th squad I am Third Lt. Yuuki Meto Hantuo from the First counrt guard squad.
    hi

Thanks

Retlin just stares at the newcomer then looks at sadie "to answer your question. No im not blind, its a punishment from my zanpakto."

Since she was still on his lap, he leaned over to get a better look at the new person. '3rd seat badge, never seen her' he thinks as he sizes her up. 'what the hell does she want?'

Picking up sadie by the waste and putting her down on the ground he stands up with a couple loud clanks getting everyone's attention as his armor shifts noisily under his cloak. As he finally rests while standing he adjusts his sword and stares at the new girl. 'Nice attitude, doesn't seem to be much power to go with it though.' he thinks as he glares at the girl. He looks at the other doors, no captain, so he sits back down. His respect and attention went to the captain only, that was the deal he made.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast