+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Retlin looks at where the door to Hueco mundo had opened and stares briefly as if he could see the rip in space still. Looking over at sadie he smiles quickly and walks over to her.

Tapping her on the forehead she laughs. "I see you improved your image copies from those mirages you used to use when we trained. So... wheres your real body might i ask?" (ooc: DG and i talked about this, seeing as how we trained together a while back in this RPG.) "Is it even nearby?" he asked while sitting down and shifting his armor as he stared at her intently.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Sadie just smiles as she vanishes leaving her smile floating in the middle of the air for a few seconds without a body.

a few seconds later another sadie shows up. "I'm im pressed you noticed that. I was a few blocks over lookin for the others. Though, one of the drawbacks of using that kind of copy is some of the damage is transfered to me, thats how close the bond is, killing blows are the only things that arent' transfered. Not to mention it wears me out and i can't use it all that often." Looking over at ryu she smiles brightly. "as for how we are doing, yes we are fine. Either of you know what they wanted?"

Looking down at retlin she notices his smile. "I know that look, you found someone worth fighting havent you. I assume you did that creepy little tracking ability you do?"

Thanks

Laughing at sadie retlin just looks up. "yeah, something like that. Hey ryu, something smells fishy about you, i noticed changes in your behavior when you were fighting, got anything you want to tell us?" Retlin asks as he stands up wincing then falls back to the ground. 'been a while since i been injured. hurts more than i remember.' looking down at his guns he allows them to return to their sword form and smirks. 'smartalecks, they didn't give me my full shikai abilities.'

looking around he realizes something else. "Sadie.. what was that technique 'you' used, i didn't get a chance to ask you that when we fought underground for the test."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Acidalium For This Useful Post:

darkninja (Aug 05, 2009)

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Huh? What do you mean somethings fishy about me? Ryu slides the container in his pocket without retlin noticeing. Wait don't tell me I smell like fish!? *Sniff* *Sniff*. But I'm not sure what your talking about my behavior has changed?

"Thinking to himself Ryu says Damn! I used up alot of energy." Hope I can make it through the rest of the day. Until then i'll have to suck it up. Hey Sadie any luck with the others? Hoping Retlin forgot their little conversation.
    Last edited by darkninja; Aug 03, 2009 at 10:05 PM.

Thanks

"no, no luck." Sadie says as she looks at ryu 'fishy? I have to admit ryu is odd. But retlin doesn't get jumpy unless its something he doesn't understand.'
    "I did manage to find a ton more hollow that we can't do anything about. trust me, i tried. I assume you all talked to the captain before you came here?"

Looking back down at retlin she sees a ton of minor cuts. 'thats gotta be uncomfortable.' Then she sees his face. "alright Retlin, what havent you told us."

Thanks

Giving ryu a stare reserved for people he hates retlin just frowns. "Fine, you dont want to spill fine. But i dont work well with people that have secrets, and i can tell you have a big one."

Looking over at sadie he nods. "Yeah, a few things actually, i fought one of these...hollow...back in seireitei. She called herself a true espada, not like the ones i fought, nor the ones aizen had control of. Secondly, this has happened before, just before the attack in the seireitei i came across documents a few hundred years old or so. They state something very similar occuring. Though i didn't find out much more."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Acidalium For This Useful Post:

darkninja (Aug 05, 2009)

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Well look whose Talking! Don't forget that time when we fought that oger i asked you a similar question. What did you say don't worry about it you have it undercontrol Right!? In other words it was a secret you had that you didn't want me to know did I try to make you spill it? NO I respected it and left it at that!

Listen if you think i'am going to betray everyone then your wrong. Oh and exactly what do you mean my behavior has changed!? I want to know what your really thinking about me. On second thought don't tell me, if you or noone else can trust me then I know I'm no longer needed here! As a matter of fact maybe this TEAM no longer needs me. I shunpo off without leaving a trace what so ever.

(ooc: Iam not really leaving this thread or the squad so everyone don't get the wrong idea. Atleast things are starting to heat up!)

In a not too faraway secluded place. "So he can't work with anyone that keeps big secrets"? Whos to say hes not hiding something. besides all I did was take a sample. But if thats how he feels then fine! I'll just see how things play out. i'm courious as to what he meant by my "behavior". *Hmph* Until then I think i'd better keep my distance if someone needs me they know how to get in contact with me.

(Ryu meditates to try and regain his energy.)
    Last edited by darkninja; Aug 04, 2009 at 12:19 PM.

Thanks

Looking over at retlin she sighs. 'he never changes.' walking over next to him she sits down and smacks him over the head. "Dont you think you were a little hard on him? Everyone needs a few secrets dont they? I mean, he is right, you have you're secrets to."

As sadie waits for a reply she starts to put her healing ointment on Retlin covering up some of the cuts he recieved. Shifting her sword around her hip she moves toward his back. 'Heh, he still hasn't learned to guard back here that well. Not like i should talk though.'

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DangerGirl For This Useful Post:

darkninja (Aug 05, 2009), walterguy (Aug 13, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 ... LastLast