+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Retlin smiles and shakes his head. "No, i dont think i was to hard on him, it was secrets of the nature im talking about that got my squad killed. Secrets that are beneficial in a fight. As for my secrets, honestly i dont care who knows them, but my past... everything about me... was sealed by capatin commander yamamoto and captain unohana, you know that. only LTs and captains are allowed to read my file."

Retlin winces as sadie slaps him onthe back hard. "You know, i swear you get a sadistic satisfaction out of doing that."

Looking down at the ground while sadie gives him first aid he thinks to himself. 'it was my secrets in the past that killed my team, i wont let it happen to another one.'

'if you let me do the fighting you wont have to worry about it you know.'

Retlin shakes his head. 'shut up, you are only allowed to come out when we are on the verge of death, you know that.' he listens to the other him grunt and become quiet again.

"Ill talk to Yamamoto and unohana, see if i can't get special permission for this squad to know. Feel better?" Retlin finally replies to sadies continuous slapping.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Acidalium For This Useful Post:

darkninja (Aug 05, 2009), walterguy (Aug 13, 2009)

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

*Huff* I got 3/4 of my energy restored as for my seal... Not even close but what caused him to lash out like that? Ryu looks of to the distance. We both have our secrets some we can share others we wish not to tell. *smirks* but if everything is well then i have a present for him since he like things to blow up. Pulling out the container that contained the dark blue cero Ryu thinks about what to make using this at the same time thinks about what just happend.

'Your anguish is so sweet the more you feed me the stronger I get. The stronger I get the closer I get to taking over your body'

SHUT UP! Yelled Ryu JUST SHUP UP! I whon't let you EVER take over. Ryu hears his inner demon says well see about that and laughs. Dad what should I do? should I vist her? no not it's to soon Ryu says to himself. Ryu tries to contact Kyo to update him on the mission which he probably knows about already he wonders but does any way just incase.
    Last edited by darkninja; Aug 05, 2009 at 09:29 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to darkninja For This Useful Post:

walterguy (Aug 13, 2009)

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

*Beep,Beep,Beep*"Yes these is Kyo speeching oh Ryu I was just about to call you. How did things in the living world go we to care of the some of the problems in the Seireitai for well the most parts." Kyo is seating down with Captain Yamamoto talking about the fight Ryu, Retlin and himself had with the so called true Espados earlier.
    hi

Thanks
    Everything was going well until we got struck by lightning. Sadie for the most part is upset cause the lightning messed up her hair pretty badly. What strange is she hasn't REALLY noticed yet. Oh and also we where attack by a espada? in a orangish brown armor with a weird looking tattoo.

But for now everything seems to be undercontrol. Nichole and ashiko we haven't heard from yet etheir.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to darkninja For This Useful Post:

walterguy (Aug 13, 2009)

Thanks

"Ok I need you all to come back at one to be debreaf so find the others and report to me and the 14th squard head office ok" said Kyo as he walks out of the chamber of the captain yamamoto's main office.
    hi

Thanks

As Ryu hangs up he signs. Well better head back and tell the others. 1 minute later Ryu appears in front of Sade out of thin air. Talking to Sadie Ryu tells her that they need to find the others and report back for debriefing.

Ryu then looks at Retlin and then shunpos off to find the others.

So what will become of us retlin will we work things out as friends or will we become bitter enemies? Ah, this spot should be good enough. Taking out a piece of chalk Ryu draws a circle on the ground, cut into four parts with a specific character in each to track down Nichole and Ashiko. Ok here we go! Ryu closes his eyes and begins the incantation.

Heart of the south, eye of the north, fingertip of the west, heel of the east, gather by wind, and scatter by rain." Bakudō 58 "Kakushitsuijaku" (Summoning of the Tracking Sparrows): Lets see where are they? After what seemed like hours Ryu had no luck of finding them and contacts Kyo.
    Last edited by darkninja; Aug 16, 2009 at 01:14 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to darkninja For This Useful Post:

walterguy (Aug 13, 2009)

Newbie Wolfe1700 is off to a good start Wolfe1700's Avatar
    Thanks

Kaien was laying on his back on the roof of a storage shed in the Seireitei, hands behind his head, a blade of grass in his mouth. oddly reminiscent of his grandfather Shunsui. he had a sense that someone was trying to find him. there was conspicuous spirit energy in the air, though that wasn't exactly weird. just something about it made him feel...watched.
    "I should probably head off to HQ," he thought. he got up, slung his zanpakuto over his left shoulder, and flash-stepped away in the direction of 14th squad headquarters.
    Only the good die young.

Thanks

"So, here you are I've been looking for you." said a voice out of nowhere unutil Kaien looks up at one the building he stop at. "Your were late to the get tested by the Captain!" said the as it flash stepped and instintly appeared before Kaien "So now he's Lts for the 14th Squad are Retlin and Sadie just to give you the heads up!" said 3rd Lt. Yuuki Eriko Chiyo as she hold on to her sword and gives Kaien the evil eyes putting cool blizzared behind her. "So stop delly dally around and go report to him at one soldier." said Yuuki

(OOC:note you are in the middle of an investagation that the 14th squard is heading up two squards were made one in the living one in the Seireitai. the squard in Seireitai was attack by to unknown Espadas out of nowhere which one said the they, were true Espadas after they left. the second squard in the living, was all so attacked by an Espada that controled lighting everyone is safe, but they all got there butts handed to them the oh the, was for an time appearence of hollows in both worlds they could be seen be humans, but they could not see be killed or kill anyone. So thats the story, so far so have fun^^
    hi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 ... LastLast