+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Newbie Wolfe1700 is off to a good start Wolfe1700's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Kaien scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "Heh, sorry about that." He flash-stepped away quickly, heading to the 14th squad barracks. it didn't take him long to get there, thankfully. he found the meeting room without too much trouble and entered, surprised that he was the first one there. that rarely happened.
    He wasn't eager to explain to the captain why he was late. not because it was shameful or anything, he just didn't like talking about his personal life with his superiors. He looked around the room, then took his zanpakuto off his back and laid down on the floor. He glanced over at his right shoulder where a crescent moon tattoo was placed, only visible because Kaien wore a sleeveless Shihakushō like the members of 9th division.
    "nothing to do but wait, i guess," he said to himself.

(note: i'm new so i hope that you others will check out my character profile. mostly because my zanpakuto is kinda hard to explain. i've looked at quite a few of yours and they all look extremely interesting.)
    Only the good die young.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfe1700 For This Useful Post:

darkninja (Aug 19, 2009)

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmph, no luck contacting Kyo either. Guess I'll let the others know. As Ryu Flash steps towards the others he lets them know their nowhere to be found. Sadie, Retlin i'm heading back to HQ to report in to Kyo. let me know if you two find anything.

As Ryu returns to the Seireitai he senses a new spritual energy. Cool we have a newcomer! Maybe he likes to train also. But first I have to relay the info to Kyo again.

Thanks

Kaien's eyes opened and he sprung to his feet, his zanpakuto's sheath in his left hand, right hand hovering over the handle, ready to draw at any second. he reached out with his mind, trying to sense whether the new spiritual pressure belonged to an ally or enemy.
    "Of course it's an ally, idiot," said a voice in his head. Kaien relaxed and slung the four foot long weapon over his left shoulder. The voice was his Zanpakuto spirit, Koori Ookami.
    "Yeah, you're right." He flexed his fingers, looking at the bandages that covered his forearms and most of his hands.
    "And why do you always put me over your left shoulder? You're right handed." Anyone else might have been annoyed by the question, but Kaien simply decided to answer.
    "I can draw you faster this way. And it throws off the opponent, since people normally draw with the same hand as the shoulder the sword is on. I'm sure I've explained this to you before. Now be quiet." He yanked on the tassels attached to the pommel of his sword.
    "Ow!"
    Kaien slid open the door to the meeting room and looked out into the hall. He could've sworn he had heard footsteps. He flash-stepped to the outdoor walkway, then to the roof where he squatted on the very edge, looking around at the surrounding buildings.
    Only the good die young.

Thanks

After what seemed like an eternity of waiting Ryu just decided to leave a note for Kyo and went out to look for the newcomer.

Ok lets see Ryu says while flash steping building from building. Where is the new guy? As Ryu draws closer to him he decides to test his strenght despite his last battle. As Ryu gets even closer he uses a low-level kido. Hado 4 "Byakurai" Barely missing him Ryu says come on you can do better than that!

Ryu smiles and then says lets see what you got. Drawing the sawblade like sword off his back he says by the way names Ryu Kuzunoha and yes I'm a friend yours?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to darkninja For This Useful Post:

Wolfe1700 (Aug 21, 2009)

Thanks

Kaien dodged a blast of Kido by inches, now second guessing his assumption that the presence was friendly. He took a defensive stance, channeling his days in the Stealth force.
    "By the way, name's Ryu Kuzunoha and yes I'm a friend. Yours?" His attacker was addressing him, holding a giant sword reminiscent of an object that the living called a chainsaw.
    Kaien raised an eyebrow at the oddly shaped sword in the young man's hand. He looked to be roughly the same age as Kaien. "Kaien Kyoraku, eighth seat, though not for too long, I hope. Nice zanpakuto." Kaien let his reiatsu out a little, still wary of Ryu. Kaien's spiritual pressure was cold and calm, but sharp.
    Only the good die young.

Thanks

Ryu then raised his eyebrow. Huh?...OH you mean this thing Nah it's not my zanpakto. Ryu then Shows him his true zanpakto in a blackish purple sheath sealed by a chain. This is my zanpakto, though I really never used it before.

Anyway introduction is over with lets have some fun. One last thing your facial experssion suggests i'm not friendly but just to let you know I'm a nice person it's just today i'am having some problems. Anyway lets see what my new teammate can do!

Quckly shunpoing behind Kaien Ryu takes a qiuck swing with his sword and realease a semi-powerful shockwave.

ooc: sorry i came out of nowhere and attacked you. like i said since noone is posting alot we have to make things more intresting.

Thanks

Kaien's speed helped him as he ducked, leaving a faint after image. Now crouching on the roof's main beam, he placed his hands down and launched a kick at Ryu's chin.

ooc: no prob. this'll be fun ;-)
    Only the good die young.

Thanks

Barely gracing his chin Ryu compliments him. Not bad but you'll have to do better than that putting away his sword Ryu takes off towards Kaien even faster than before. Looking for me? Ryu then reappers in front of him launching him into the air the same way he tried to do him.

After Kaien blocked Ryu's attack he asks him what made you join the team?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 ... LastLast