+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Newbie Wolfe1700 is off to a good start Wolfe1700's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

"I thought it'd be interesting." Kaien grinned, then disappeared. Ryu didn't have a chance to look around before he felt a cold blade at his neck. "I figured that in a squad made up of insanely good shinigami, there would be someone who I could train with. Though I also figured that there'd be a lot of conceited braggers in a group like this one." Ryu glared at Kaien. Kaien stared right back. "As I said before, I hope that I won't stay eighth seat for very long, but don't underestimate me just because of my rank." Kaien stepped back a few paces and sheathed his sword. Ryu looked at him, still mildly annoyed. "So, what division did the captain get you from?"
    Only the good die young.

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

While for starters I don't remember bragging about anything second this is the first time I actually did something like this. In other words he didn't get me from a divison i just joined up.... You know what me and you are alike with the don't underestimate me thing and all... ALSO WE BOTH LIKE TO TRAIN Ryu says with a big grin. As far as the divison thing goes I don't care what I'm in I just like to show off the captain.

Thanks

"You and he have a history or something?" Kaien sat down on the roof.
    Only the good die young.

Thanks

Who knows Ryu says sitting next to Kaien. Maybe we do maybe we don't only time will tell. So until then all we can do is just have fun killing hollows and espadas. But most importantly become good teammates... See I told you I'm a nice person Anyway I look forward to our first mission together but theres somethings i must attened to, like healing my wounds from the battle earlier.

Next time we meet I'll have a surprise for everyone oh and if you need any thing let me know. Ryu shunpos off to start on his project for the next encounter with the espadas.
    Last edited by darkninja; Aug 21, 2009 at 08:04 PM.

Thanks

"A surprise from this guy? That'll be interesting." Kaien stood up and stretched. He took a deep breath and started going through a Hakuda form with deliberate slowness. After a few minutes he thought to himself, "Shouldn't I be doing something!?"
    He followed after Ryu, hoping to gain more information on the current situation.
    Only the good die young.

Thanks

Ok lets see. Ryu pulls out the container that contained the dark blue cero from the previous battle. Laying out three different types of tubes small, medium and large he then carfully begins to infuse the dark blue cero. This is going to require complete consintration.

As Ryu begins the process he also puts up a barrier so noone can sense the cero's power and set off any false alarms. 5 minutes later Ryu finishes his secret weapon.
    Finally, I thought this would take for ever. I then slide the small tube into a small device attached to my arm hidden out of plain sight so noone can see it.

So now when It come time for me to use it it'll look like I can use a cero. Now to wait for Kyo so until then i'll use this time to regain my strength. Ryu begins to meditate and regains his energy.
    Last edited by darkninja; Aug 22, 2009 at 04:35 PM.

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

(ooc sorry, had internet problems so ic ouldn't get on.)

Retlin looks over at sadie after what ryu said.

"Wanna help me find my kid?" Retlin says with a laugh. "Last i heard he was sent here for training by urahara."

Looking around to get his bearings Retlin puts his sword away and tries to sense where Sam could be. He always had a knack for hiding.

Looking over at sadie he smiles catching her attention. "Hey, before you meet him you might wanna do something about your hair."
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Acidalium For This Useful Post:

walterguy (Aug 24, 2009)

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Sadie pats down her hair and brushes it out with her fingers while she follows Retlin.

"I sent an image after ryu, its trying to play catch up so we can find out from the captain what was going on." She says as she tries to figure out how to ask about a kid.

"soooo. since when did you have a kid?" she asked questioningly and a bit sadened by the news.

While waiting for a reply she whispers to her image that was now in seireitei.

{image character of sadie--a clone of sorts}
    "Damn it where did that boy go?" She says to herself as she comes into the squad compound. Looking around she doesn't see the person she litterally shunpos into. Falling on her butt and rubbing her head she looks up at the man. "Owieeeeeee. that hurt."

After noticing that she didn't know whot his boy was her mind quickly started to take in everything about him. "Who are you?" she said looking at Kaien.
    Last edited by DangerGirl; Aug 24, 2009 at 03:46 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DangerGirl For This Useful Post:

darkninja (Aug 24, 2009), walterguy (Aug 24, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 ... LastLast