+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

No, its a spell called Bakudo 77 "Tenteikūra" that transmits messages mentally to anyone within an area of the caster's choosing. In addition to reciting the spell, the user must draw specific markings on their arms, which are animated by the spell to convey the messages. The messages can be spoken either by the caster or by another within the vicinity of the caster and since your image was near by I just sent the message to you. You did know that right?

Ryu signs and thinks to himself man I thought someone of her stature would know that or at lease tell the difference from the two. Oh and one more thing don't EVER compare my skills with someone else! Calming down Ryu aplogizes for snapping at her and hes tells her hes still sour from earlier.

ooc: DG And Acid just so u know I have no problem with yall im just bored cause the other two our slowing us down and im trying to make more things intresting. Besides who wants a rpg without a little conflict between teammates?

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

"ahhh, you should have just sent the message to me, unfortunately when i create one of those halfbaked clones they come with integrated orders. They only remember highpriority stuff." Sadie replies. Looking sideways with a grin. "That and they are airheads like i am with their own personality most of the time, so they really dont remember things said by people they consider weaker. Still haven't worked that out yet."

Finally looking ryu dead in the eyes letting her eyes narrow to slits. "As for comparing, ill compare who i want to whom ever i want. Case in point i think Retlins telepathy ability is better, only goes to people of his choosing through a symbol he just has to tap you to create."

Sticking her tongue out she faces forward with an impish smile on her face laughing inwardly. 'oh god its so much fun poking fun.'

(ooc: no worries, i agree.)

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

looking over at sadie and shaking his head he frowns. 'that girl likes to irritate people to much'

"Look sadie i dont care how you spend your time, but dont bring me into your fights. And stop blurting out what i can do, makes it impossible to impress people when i do use it."

"Retlin, you and sadie act like you are already married." Sam says with a placid face listening to sadies hear and breathing become different. "and Ryu was it? You might want to watch that temper of yours, i can hear an irregular beat from your heart. Getting angry at being compared to someone stronger than you doesn't do you any good."

Tilting his head Sam listens to Ryu's heart and his breathing to see what kind of reaction he might get from him. He shifts his gear a bit to get ready to defend himself if necessary.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Thanks

"W-wha? M-Married?" Looking over at Retlin she sees he isn't fazed by what Sam said. 'what does that mean, he's considered it? he thinks it wont happen? he doesn't like me?'

"ehhhhh heh.. hah.hehehe." Sadie begins to nervously chuckle as she begins to blush. Kneeling down she looks at sam and puts her hands on his shoulders. "Sam honey, please dont say things like that. We get in trouble if we fraternise with people in the same squad...i think, thats what it was like in my last squad."

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

"Don't you think you two should first start dating then get married." said Kyo behind sadie with an puzziling look on he's face as he puts he's hand on he's chin looks at both sadie and retlin.

"Will i guess after trouble experences that most of you have i don't blam you for getting hech right alway....." said Kyo as a large paper fan comes slamming of top of he's head *CCCLLLLAAAAKKKKKK* Kyo's head forced downword and Lt. Yuuki standing right behind him.

"Can't believe you!" said Yuuki in a mad way as vines blug out from her forehead.
    hi

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

"Eh, whos the perverted old man retlin?" Sam asks while listening to everything that was going on aroudn him.

"That would be the captain, the one i have to ask to allow you to enter the squad." Retlin says as he watches sadie get even more flustered by what Captain kyo said.

"Really? He's a captain? doesn't sound like much, his heart sounds like it will fail soon." Sam says tilting his head to see what kind of reactions he gets. "And whos the jealous girl?"

"Actually, thats Yuuki Lt of 1st squad...though im not sure why she is still here." Retlin explains trying not to have both of them beat the hell out of him.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Thanks

Sadie just stares of in her own world mumbling about being married to Retlin, white dresses and having kids of her own for a few moments. Then coming around she looks down at Sam. Looking up at Retlin she gets a devilish glare in her eyes.

"Retlin, how much have you told this boy?" She asks with a hiss while putting her hand on her sword's hilt.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

"One thing Sam-chan just because im 19 doesn't make my old Sam-chan." said Kyo as he appeared behind wispering in Sam's ear as Kyo giving Sam an tick off look in he's eye's.

"But anyways we got more importent bussiness to take on everyone have a seat." said Kyo as he goes from tick off look to happy go lucky in seconds and then in to a more serious mood. Kyo then seats down and waits for everyone to seat so he can ask for everyone the brief.
    hi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast