+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Slightly Ryu smirked at Sadie as his eyes began to glow red for his inner demon started to surface from his anger.

If you want to I can... Well you know due away with the- NO! Ryu says in anger. Grabbing his head with both his hands at the same time the inner deom says.

Just let me break the chains on him and due away with the two and that little brat called Sam. Yes they are powerful but their no match for the sword after all it was given to your father by HIM.

NO! I-I-Can't do that their my friends. I can't do anything to harm them.

FRIENDS DON'T DOUGHT FRIENDS SKILLS!

Finally coming to his senses Ryu regains his composer. I don't know how long I can hold him back I guess I'll have to take care of him sooner than expected. I-I just hope I don't hurt anyone.

ooc: @DG: ok just wanted let yall know so you don't think i actually have a prob with u and if you two ever want to do a fight scene let me know that goes for u 2 ACID lol.
    Last edited by darkninja; Aug 26, 2009 at 02:29 PM.

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Watching Ryu out of the corner of her eye she frowns. 'he's almost like retlin. Although i hesitate to say retlin has more control over it.'

Bringing her thumb up to her lip she begins biting her nail while she thinks about what is going on. On her first day she had lost track of the two people put under her, and now she was letting her temper poke fun at her teammates.

Sadie sits down next to Retlin and Sam waiting to see what captain Kyo would say, but she looks up to see if retlin noticed how ryu was acting.

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Looking down at sadie retlin taps her head putting a telepathy seal on her.

*look, i know these creep you out, so ill make this brief. Have you noticed anything....unique about ryu?*

Looking up at the captain he frowns a bit. "captain, i would like to nominate Sam for a position in this squad. If needed he can show you his shikai. and you can test him any way you please. I'm sure hes up to the task. And although i'm not sure if he has achieved bankai yet, i wouldn't put it past him, he has surpassed me in the amount of time it took to complete his training."

Looking up at retlin Sam smiles. "Well, Kurohi has shown me what he looks like when i am able to use bankai if that is what you are asking. But i have yet to earn his trust to use him in that state. Although he does trust me with some of the abilities inherent to bankai."

Widening his eyes he turns his blind gaze back down to the ground. "Excuse me captain, i spoke out of turn."
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Thanks

After calming down Ryu takes his seat and waits for the meeting to start. No longer sure he starts to think maybe he isn't cut out for this soul reaper businuess. Maybe I don't have what it takes maybe I should just leave.. It's not like they need me.

Waiting for Kyo to start the meeting Ryu prepares to make a decision that could ethier effect the team or their future plans. What should I do? Maybe I should leave till I have him under control.

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Glancing at Retlin she nods imperceptibly. *Yes... he's like you i think. He has more going on in his head than he lets on. I figured it out back when we had the test. I honestly have to say he might be like Ichigo. Think we should have the captain send him to Unohana for an exam?*

Tilting her head she looks down and smiles at Sam even knowing that he couldn't see it. She just didn't want to seem preoccupied with thinking hard about something. Didn't suit her style. Quickly glancing over at ryu her eyes glazed over while she tried to think of what she could do to help him.

"I could toy with him but that woudl be a little inappropriate." She mumbles while looking sideways.

Thanks

Ryu tries to laugh at his situation but can't bring himself to it. Hmph, whats wrong with me? Why am I turning into.. Into THIS?... It's him. It has to be him. Hes the reason why I'm turning out to be like this.. So it looks like I made my decision the only thing is will Kyo grant me temporary leave? Until I deal with him. Theres only one way to find out.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

"Don't worry about that he's been approved long before so there's no need to do all that Retlin even though he's a like brat sometimes." said Kyo in a sarcastic voice
    “Anyway lets debriefing I'll go first some of you have seen and witness both the Seireitei and living worlds have some under attack since Retlin, Ryu, and I were here at the time of the attack we all were the first to make contacted. “Said Kyo will he gives a stern and serious look to the whole squad.
    ”Then, from there Ryu was the first to engaged enemy what look to be espadas two of them a little teenage girl and teenage adult male. After few moments of battling Retlin and I arrived on to the seen.” Said Kyo
    “Then again after few bouts both the espadas left the Seireitai after a quick acted a hell butterfly came to me to go to a meeting of the captains to give a report by Captain Yamamoto. In which I upended these info from what it looks like the espadas took two things data and a item from the central vault which is for now unknown at these moment. “Said Kyo as he cross he’s arms and continues look serious but now a little confused
    “So everyone tell my want is your stories.” Said Kyo look and awaiting answers
    hi

Thanks

Well after we were sent to the world of the living to help the others we were almost struck by lightning immediately after arriving. Luckily Sadie took care of that sortly after we where then hit by lighting again and then apppeared a man with a orangish brow outfit with a weird tattoo on his left arm. Also ever since then we have not heard from Ashiko nor Nichole. I tried everything I could to find them but had no luck.

Thats when we had orders to return for debreifing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast