+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

"you know its just so much easier to have Ryu say everything." Sadie said with a laugh. "I KNOW! i promote ryu to my personal flight/fight recorder. that way i dont have to give reports."

Sadie rolls on the floor laughing and holding her stomach. After a few moments she calmed down and sat back up.

"HOnestly, on a serious note, they weren't espada, not like the ones we all fought against in the aizen rebellion. they are something knew. I think retlin felt the same way so we went and picked up little cute and fluffy over here." Sadie says as she pats Sam on the head like the kid he is.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DangerGirl For This Useful Post:

walterguy (Aug 26, 2009)

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Looking over at ryu Retlin frowns again, not sure if he should reveal one of his secrets. But for the sake of debriefing he had to.

"Captain, when i was fighting that girl i mentioned having fought with the 4th espada on equal terms long before the aizen rebellion and ichigos involvement with saving rukia. Now i hadn't mentioned i couldn't use bankai at the time, but the girl seemed throroughly pissed that i compared her to them, saying they weren't true espada, or some such thing like that. On a side note...i felt like i had met her somewhere before."

Retlin glances over at ryu to see what his reaction would be to him having fought with the 4th so long ago.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Acidalium For This Useful Post:

walterguy (Aug 26, 2009)

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Looking at Sadie he smiles enough so noone else sees him. Then returning his sight back at Retlin he starts to think if he wants him to react or comment to about what he just said?then again I don't really care! noone here has seen my TRUE skills. Anyway he thinks to himself. If I don't do something about him soon things could really get out of hand. Anyway captain what do we do now?
    Last edited by darkninja; Aug 27, 2009 at 10:40 AM.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

"Will first things is... Retlin by what do you mean by you thing you know the espada girl if you do then i see why not you do have that ladiesman down to a "T" since you got Sadie falling head over heels over you....." *CCLLLAANNINNGGG* said Kyo as he smiles away at Retlin and giving a wink to Sadie while at the same time Yuuki's fan comes out of nowhere smacking Kyo on top of the head making he's face crash in to the table.

"Hhhaaa! I know I con't let you do the debriefing alone!" said Yuuki as she stands behind Kyo holding a now big fan 23"L, 3-1/2"W and having vines pop out on her forehead while giving a tick off look on her face.

"Ooohh! Lt.Yuuki what a surprise see you here, what edcitly brings you here other then giving me the ritial smack on the head..." said Kyo as he sits back up and the bump glow red a swerting blood out.

"Come here because after the meeting Captain Yamamoto ask me to give you these since you left so quickly, so I followed you here you dummy!" said Yuuki as she places the fan on her shoulder and searchs through her sach only to pull out a letter.

"Ssssooo! Yuuki you followed me here will i can't blame you, but if your going to stack me you...might as will come to......" *CLASH* *BING* *BOING*said Kyo as he goes in to a beauty boy look and bright light glowing as a backdrop then at the same time Yuuki uses the fan in ways that all it showes is a shadows of Kyo being beat to a pulp by Yuuki which everyone there seen was horrarfiying to look at.

"OK! All of you are to be asigned to point of guarding a temple in Karakura Town." said Yuuki as Kyo recovers from the beating Yuuki gave im.
    hi

Thanks

Great guard duty. *signs* So where is this "Temple" located exactly? And why is it we need to guard a temple. some kind of service or meeting goin on? Covering his arm he starts to think maybe there might be an attack and need people on standby. Or maybe some artifact needs to be guarded. Ryu waits for the location and readies himself to leave as soon as he gets the details.

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Looking at the captain blankly he just watches yuuki beat him.

"A temple? why would we be guarding temples?" Retlin asked the captain. "Did you find out what they wanted here in seireitei int he first place?"

"Um, excuse me, are you saying i will be guarding a temple by myself as well? or will be going with the boy over there trying to shove his ego into this room?" Sam questioned while looking at ryu. "i mean im not exactly an official member of the squad yet."
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Steam comes out of Sadie's ears after what the captain said. She doesn't know how to respond to that. It's true she kinda likes him but she doesn't know if that stems from them training together or not.

Looking down at the ground she realizes something. "Hey retlin, you've been around a little longer than i have, certainly been through more. Don't tell me you don't have connections with people who might know whats going on. Outside of urahara that is."

Tilting her head sideways trying to look cute to throw off Retlins thought process to get the info she wants she smiles. "I mean, what about Tina, James, hell, even Narae might know something, i mean they are working on that diplomatic solution with Neliel."

Thanks

Deverting his attention at Sam. Ryu can tell hes going to be a thorn in his side. Hope this kid doesn't piss me of to the fullest extent. But I'am as to curious as to why we have to be stuck on guard duty? Looking at him Ryu stares at Sam with his eyes starting to glow red. No... I can't let this kid get to me.

Hey Kyo and Yuuki if you don't mind im stepping outside the door. I'am starting to get a little claustraphobic. Ryu steps out and listens from outside the door.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast