+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

"Why i've been right behind you Kaien!" said Kyo as he is crouch down and look stight at Kaien.

"You miss a long of the meet we had budie!" said Kyo as he slaps Kaien back hard that it made him tip over the edge and all most fall over, but Kyo in stock quickly grabbed him and pulled him up.

"Sorry, Sorry, Sorry my bad HAHAHAH!!!" said Kyo as he bows he's head and then rubbes it. Then Kyo's attentune when to something else which he looked over to the bushes.

"Hi is someone there?" said so one from the bushes as he bussiled around until a dark shadowy figure appreaed out of the bushes.

Kyo flash step instently to ground infront of the figure and started to walk to it. "So you most be the famous "Chad" I've hear about." said Kyo as figure comes out as the face of chad is showen to everyone.

"Hi... my name is Yasutora Sado but everyone calls me "Chad"!" said Chad as he bows to everyone there.

"HA,HA,HA don't forget about us to Chad!" said some thing from Chads sack bag. Out pops Ririn, Nova, and Kurōdo in the plush forms.

hi

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Ryu looks at the dolls confused. What the hell!? Why are you carry'n dolls around? Ryu goes in for a closer look. Holding his sword in place Ryu stares directly in the doll's face.

Newbie Wolfe1700 is off to a good start Wolfe1700's Avatar
    Thanks

"Never heard of modsouls, Ryu?" Kaien asked. He chuckled softly.
    Only the good die young.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

"Sorry that everyone couldn't come Urahara took all the others to the shop." said Chad as he walks near Kyo.

"Ya, so we where choose to go get you guys and bring you to the shop." said Ririn as pocks Ryu's noes.

"Thats what you get soul reaper for underestamting us Hm!" said Ririn as she nods and cross her arms.

"Will if were do here lets get going Sadie and Ryu will be staying here to guard the temple will me and the others go to Urahara Shop ok if that not problem." said Kyo as he looks at Sadie and Ryu to see if they agree or not.
    hi

Thanks

Not really paying attention ryu says yeah, yeah, sure whatever. Mudsouls? What the hell are they? Anyway just bring back something to eat atleast if we have to do guard duty. Ryu then shunpos to the top off the temple and sits down watching from the top.

Newbie Wolfe1700 is off to a good start Wolfe1700's Avatar
    Thanks

"Somehow I doubt you'll want to eat anything that Kisuke's got in his shop. Just a thought." Kaien sealed his zanpakuto once again and sheathed it over his left shoulder with his right hand. He knelt down and adjusted his Onmitsukido-style pants, making sure he could move his legs in their full range of motion, then flash-stepped off to Urahara's shop following the captain. It only took him one shunpo to get there.
    Only the good die young.

Thanks

Maybe you haven't heard but im a human garbage disposal there nothing i don't eat just bring back something for me please. Ryu then uses the time to try and get to know his sealed zanpakto while guarding the temple. As for you i don't want to hear a WORD from YOU!!! not directed at Sadie but his demon.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Nichole sat at Urahara's shop like she did every day after training. She couldn't remember how long she has been there. She was still pissed at herself for getting separated from the rest of her group after some hollows took her by surprise making her late for the gate back home. After she took care of the hollows a lightning bolt struck her seriously injuring her. Thankfully Urahara found her and took care of her tell she was better. It gave her time to train and that always helped her feel more at ease. Besides she heard, from Urahara, that her squad was coming her. Nichole just hoped that the captain wasn't to mad at her for being gone so long.
    Live Life Or Die

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast