+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Sadie was embarrased at the fact that retlin picked her up like she didn't weigh anything, but for some reason, even though she should be happy about it, she was irked.

She stood up with Retlin and watched his reaction to the new person in the room. He treated her like an enemy, then just as quickly dismissed her as he sat down.

she had thousands of questions in her head, something she doesn't like, and she was getting a headache because of it.

After brushing a few strands of her hair out of face she walked up to the 3rd seat of Division one.

"Ano... sorry, but why are you here? where's the new captain, we were told to meet here for the 3rd test, and i assumed he would be administering it." Sadie asked as politely as she could, she wasn't trying to ignore ryu, even though he was just as hyper as she was, which was creepy, she just wanted to get answers.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

"Will as you can see your CAPTAIN is not here but I do hope for he's sake that he CCCCOOOOMMMMMEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!" Yuukai said as her hair started to floot up like flames and her body is glowing purple all around her and her blagging vine it popping out as she tries to cover the anger will a sadistic smile at everyone in the room.
    hi

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Ashiko shook his head at the woman anger. "What's wrong with you?" He asked quietly. "Obviously something has gotten you angry. Want to talk about it?" He doubted she would say yes but it was worth a try. If you nice now you would be able to make them a friend later. And maybe you could rely on them in a tough time. It seemed pretty impossible that she would befriend someone like me. I haven't a friend since I was human. And that was quite a long time ago.

I looked up at the woman again. What would she say? Would she be kind enough to accept my invatation? Or was she just going to get more angry and yell a whole lot more? It was up to her. I asked my question and tried to be kind.

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I think it's about time i start to get serious! So until our captain gets here or that is IF he or she even comes i'll just meditate to gather my train of thought. He starts to consider possible outcomes on what tactics he should use in order to pass the test but in a more suitable and quite area.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to darkninja For This Useful Post:

walterguy (Jun 30, 2009)

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Staring at the new girl with open eyes Sadie begins to giggle. "nice riatsu."

Looking over at retlin she understood why he tagged her as an enemy then dismissed her, he was hiding something. Not that she wasn't, and she would put money down that everyone in here was hiding some unique ability.

After looking over the new girl one more time she goes and sits down next to retlin again and closed her eyes to take a nap. She needed rest...and she didn't think retlin would do anything wierd. But she still couldn't shake the feeling that she had seen him or heard of him from somewhere. And that pendant he had had something to do with it, she was sure of it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DangerGirl For This Useful Post:

walterguy (Jun 30, 2009)

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Nichole walked into the place and looked it over. It seemed she wasn't late which was good there was no telling what type of thing this squad was going to do and she didn't want to make a bad impression with the captian. She noticed that most were not in the standerd uniform which was good for her. She wes wearing the regular pants of a shinigami, but her top was tight and showed off her more than normal feminem features. she wore knockel gloves and her zanpakutō was tied to her side. Nichole walked in fully and sat down looking at all the other people.
    Live Life Or Die

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FangBloodthirst For This Useful Post:

walterguy (Jun 30, 2009)

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Ashiko shook his head when the woman looked at him like she might kill him. He then went to a wall and sat down against it. He wuld just have to wait and see what happens. He glanced at the new comer. He wantedd to know who she was but he would have to wait. The time for introductions would be later. And then maybe he could learn more about her and then his entire team. He needed to know all he could. Their strengths and weaknesses, everything, if was going to rely on them in battle. He would not trust his life to someone he knew nothing about. But they would als have to learn what he is like. Mutual trust was essential for the team to function well. If one person would not cooropporate then the team is weakened. And where we were supposedly going, we would need all the strength we could get. Ashiko just hoped these people would be enough.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:

walterguy (Jun 30, 2009)

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Ryu dragon pendent starts to glow.Hmm we have a newcomer i see and her zanpakto... It's astounding none the less. I can't wait to see her in battle in fact i can't wait to see everyones skills when the test starts...But wait what is this? this is no ordinary spiritual pressure but a captian's spritual pressure. I might be wrong but he should be on his way.

Ryu hears a faint voice call'n from near by. "Use me when the time comes to protect the ones dearest to you" Ryu ask who are you and how will i know when the time has com? No one answers.. *BWWUUUR* Oh thats right I did'nt eat this morning and to make matters worse i skipped lunch. Maybe Sadie has some of those cookies left. "After all they did smell good."
    Last edited by darkninja; Jun 30, 2009 at 04:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast