+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

About time he got this back shoving the burrtio in his mouth. Hey his s etty ood ( this is pretty good). Anyway wheres Sadi- quickly thinking about it Ryu realizes it's probably best she wasn't around just incase he decides to come out and play.

Man, what to do?.....

Newbie Wolfe1700 is off to a good start Wolfe1700's Avatar
    Thanks

"You're welcome." Kaien sat down on the roof and watched Ryu much away. "Sadie and co. are still at Kisuke's shop. There was some injured girl there, too."

Kaien looked at the moon for a minute. Its shaped mirrored the tattoo on his shoulder.
    "So what makes this temple so special?"
    Only the good die young.

Thanks

Heh, I don't know but I'm getting bored guarding a temple and don't even know what it is were guarding. Guess well just have to wait till further notice.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

(ooc: sorry you guys my computer cracked and burned on me in all sence of the meaning so now i got a treat for you how whats to be a hollow^^)

Out of nothere the wind started to blow hard around the temple and leaf started to fly everywhere. Ryu looks around having feel a sence of a cold dead chill crawling down he's back as the shadows moved in closer to him like they where going to eat him alive. Not long after, a voice whispered in he's ear "Do you wish to be set free." and in minutes Ryu is cut almost in half as blood spills out from he's back. And as he soon recovers from it he feels a change coming over him as something unleashes from with in.

(ooc: darkninja and everyone i need two things from you guys if you what to be hollows and Vizard both at espadas level so give me an day and ill post the character sheet for both ok now get off my ass :;P:
    hi

5. The Following User Says Thank You to walterguy For This Useful Post:

darkninja (Sep 06, 2009)

Thanks

What the hell is going on? It's bad enough that i have to deal with him but now i have other problems going on!? But this... I might like this... HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Now i might be able to witness the power of my sealed zanpakto.

ooc: does this mean i can be a temporary bad guy!? ^^ if not i'll make ryu confrot his demon and turn him hollow. damn walter your giving me some ideas now!!!!

Thanks

Kaien watches Ryu's transformation, not quite sure what to do. Instinctually, he pulls out his zanpakuto.

"Senkou Hyoketsu, Koori Ookami!" His silver-blue reiatsu exploded, lowering the temperature drastically. Kaien took a stance, ready to defend himself against Ryu, who was laughing maniacally.

"I knew the burrito was a bad idea," Kaien muttered.
    Only the good die young.

Thanks

Little did Kaien Know Ryu was already behind him while he was drawing his zanpakto.
    You move intirely too slow and slams him into the ground in a spiraling way. I no longer have to hold back. I must let you know now the Ryu you once knew wouldn't have the enough guts to use his full potential but since he is out of the picture... I'll USE THEM FOR HIM!!

Ryu's Demon attacks Kaien relintlessly with his saw like sword while laughing maniacally at the same time his reiatsu rises steadly.

Thanks

Kaien attacked back, throwing in punches and kicks and flash-stepping just out of the Demon's reach.

"Maybe you weren't listening when I met Ryu, but I hate people who brag." Kaien attacked again and again, scoring a few blows and trying to keep out of reach. His longer weapon kept Ryu's demon at bay as long as they were facing each other, but those moments were few and far between. The fight ranged back and forth along the roof of the shrine, blowing off the tiles.

"Man, that is the last time I get you food." Kaien grimaced at the look on Ryu's face. Kaien knew he'd have to go all out to beat him. But I don't have to beat him. I just have to keep him occupied until the Captain shows up. The others should've sensed both our reiatsu by now. Kaien took another flash-step and landed a blow to Ryu's back. The demon screamed.

"Lieutenant my ass. And here I am at eighth seat," Kaien spat.
    Only the good die young.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast