+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Heh, Your really starting to get on my nerves. Here dodge THIS!

"Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws."

Hado 33 Sōkatsui. Ryu then fires a burst of blue spiritual energy but over a wider area and with more power giving Kaien no where to run. HAHAHAHAHA! See I'm more powerful than the Ryu you once knew and there's no stopping ME!! and I don't give a DAMN about what you do or don't like.

ooc: Wolfe just so u know i have nothing against u. i do this all the time so the other players don't take it the wrong way^^

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Retlin shunpos in just to see Ryu about to pull off a hado. Reacting as fast as he can he jumps in front of kaien draws his sword releasing it and turning it into two guns. Aiming dead center of the attack he fires with one gun.

"Black flame round. 10%" PUlling the trigger the energy blast from the gun turns into the black flames of amaterasu, flames that Sam had taught him to use to an extent, flames that burn anything to ashes.

His round burns through the hado attack creating a hole so that kaien and Retlin dont have to move.

Standing there in a defensive position Retlin looks at Ryu.

*Sorry about this Ryu* Retlin sends to him, thinking a bit harder Retlin sends a energy spike directly to his brain in an attempt to let his normal self regain control.

Sam comes in just as Retlin fires his black flame round, smelling the amount of power coming off the round he was impressed that he could use it to such a degree already. Sam didn't do anything as he stood there waiting for Sadie to show up.

"I guess us saying we are back is a moot point right now." Sam says as he tilts his head at the people infront of him to hear the sounds a bit better.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Newbie Wolfe1700 is off to a good start Wolfe1700's Avatar
    Thanks

ooc: darkninja, I know. I'm just providing banter.

"Thanks, man. Saved me some trouble." Kaien still held his released sword, just in case. "Is he back to normal?" Kaien could sense that Ryu's reiatsu was lower than when they had fought, but still not quite back to what it should have been.

Why didn't you use your true shunpo? Kaien heard the voice inside his head. It was Koori Ookami.

I still need to increase my endurance. You know I can only keep it up for three minutes in shikai form.

You could have taken him in three minutes easily. What's the big deal?

I'm not going to use my full speed on a comrade. Even if he is possessed by a demon.
    Only the good die young.

Thanks

he-he-he-HAHAHAHAHA did you honestly think that would bring him back. Ha, pathetic! I think i'll use his secret weapon he planned on using against the hallows and espadas.

As Ryu's demon starts to power up a dark blue cero from the palm of his hand using the device he created.

Good bye! just before he could release it Ryu regains a temporary hold. NO! don't do it!

WHAT!? How did you regain control!? RETLIN NOW I CAN'T HOLD HIM MUCH LONGER!!

Damn you! Shut the hell up! How dare you interupt my fun! that's it! IT ENDS HERE!

ooc: Banter? what is that?

Thanks

How about now? Fine. Kaien moved at an incredible speed. It looked to him as though the cero was charging in slow motion. Kaien took his blade and thrust it directly at the charging blue orb. As soon as the tip of Koori Ookami made contact with Ryu's hand, his entire arm became encased in a thick layer of ice. Quickly getting out of the way, Kaien shouted back, "Whatever you have to do, do it NOW!"

ooc: Banter – noun: an exchange of light, playful, teasing remarks; good-natured raillery.
    Only the good die young.

Thanks

ooc: Ah, thats the first time i heard this word.

Hmph, all i need is one arm to kill you! drawing his saw blade Ryu's demon swipes at him tearing holes in his cloths while Kaien tries to dodge them.

*Retlin......Do what you have to do to stop him*

HAAHAHAHAHA!? what now! just because you froze one arm doesn't mean i can't pulverize you with the other! Ryu's demon then kickes Kaien in his stomach and starts to play ping pong with his body shunpoing back and forward.

As Ryu's demon lands the final kick he follows up with a mean right-hook launching his body through the other side of the temple.

* RETLIN STOP ME NOW!!!*

Thanks

Kaien's speed was still higher than normal and he managed to get away with only a few blows to the chest and stomach. He stood high above the ground and above Ryu, who was still flash-stepping back and forth, beating something up. That something? A portable gigai. Thanks to his shikai enhanced speed, he had managed to time the release of the gigai perfectly and shunpo far out of reach.

"And to think I thought that thing would never be useful." Kaien watched Ryu continue to destroy his "body" with mild amusement.

ooc: I'm thinking we should wait for Acidalium/Retlin to log in again before we continue this.
    Only the good die young.

Thanks

ooc: no prob last post. they better not take long or we might have to slow down.

Heh, a dummy. As Ryu's demon toss the gigai back at Kaien he uses a kido spell.

Hado 4 "Byakurai" and fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from his finger. Your lucky he has a strong restrain on this sealed zanpakto or else this little quarrel would have been over with.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast