+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Sadie notices ryu eyeing her bag of cookies, and she did hear his stomach growl which made her laugh a bit. And she didn't mind ,the cookies were already being eaten by Retlin, so she picked upt he bag and chucked it ryu's head with a giggle. Then she leaned against the wall and closed her eyes again, she really did need a nap, though with all the noise in the room that might not happen anytime soon.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Nichole watched as everyone was being all friendly. This was my new squad, wonder how they fight Nichole thought as she put her hand on her zanpaktuo. She wished that the captian would hurry up and get here so they could get on with the test and start the real missions. Nichole was never that patient and time did nothing to change that. She saw one girl lean back to take a nap and thougt about doing the samething, but then decided if the captian came she didn't want to look lazy.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey thanks for the cookie i said. I then Looked up to see what my pendant had detected earlier. "where is the girl that my pendant had detected earlier"? I would ask here to join me and rest.Nothing weard though she does look like she could use use some R&R... except the relaxation part .*Hehe*

Maybe i'd be lucky if she'll sit next to me and tell me about her zanpakto it does seem to be powerful...But then again my little friend has been acting up as of late. I said with one eye open while looking around the room for her.

I just hope she doesn't ask about mine. I never used him yet which is kind of embarrising.But since mine is bound by a chain it must be powerful. I guess i'll find out when the time comes.But for now i'll just have to rely on my hand-to-hand combat skiils and this big triangular sword of mine to get the job(s) done."Along with my other skills which i'll use as my ace in the hole" just when they think they got me done for the count BAM! i'll have the upper hand. I just hope no one gets badly injured during the test.

the guy that looks BIG on weight lifting should be interesting though. he does seem like soon as the test start he'll finish it in 10 seconds depending on the test it's self. I hope me,him and sadie are on the same squad along with afew others. But most importantly i hope we can be friends/rivals. I know will push each other to our limits or probly beyond that.

"Still i'd like to know about the girl from earlier" (resume's meditation)
    Last edited by darkninja; Jul 01, 2009 at 07:06 AM.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

"Ya, ya!! I'd like to now more about her to!" said quietly from a boy that came out of now where. And was crouching right next too Ryu as he went to meditate again. The boy had long red hair with a white ponytail in the back and looked to be in eighteen or nineteen. He also look to be a private soul reaper from what everyone could see by the little reiatsu he had. "Hi, I was sent here by Captain Kyo to come get you guys for your final test." The boy smiles as he stands up and walks to the open ground outside near a tree. "Please follow me to were the Captain is ok!" the boy rases he's hand and a glowing bright light box ring appears on the ground. Then the ground opens up to reveal stairs that go down to a tunnel.
    hi

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Ashiko stood up. Who is this kid? He thought. His pressure is really weak. But maybe he is hiding it? Possibly. Looks are always disceiving. And this boy is no different. He must be powerful. Ashiko would keep a cloose eye on the boy. He had a feeling something was off. Despite what he thought, Ashiko decided to follow the boy down the stairs. He glanced over his shoulder to see if any one was following him. They all were. He looked forward again. The stairs slanted down steeply. He was almost tripping over himself just walking down the stairs.

Ashiko stayed a couple stairs behind the boy. If the stairs fell out from under us, he would be the first to know, because the boy infront of him would fall first. Unless his shunpo was perfect. But Ashiko highly doubted that. Nevertheless, he followed quietly behind the boy. He had come this far and he wasn't backing down now.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:

walterguy (Jul 01, 2009)

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Nichole got out of her seat and walked towards the boy. So we decend into the earth for our final test great thought Nichole as she walked down the stairs. She just hoped they didn't have to use kido. She knew enough to pass as a shinigami and a little more, but that was it. Though she heard it was a test of strength so she thought she was good. Wonder what the captian looks like Nichole thought.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

"Oye, ret, time to go have some fun." Sadie giggled as she got up. Hmmmm wonder if he's the captain? Would explain why i didn't sense him come in. After thinking for a few moments she looked up, it was only retlin and her.

"Oye... OYE WAIT FOR MEEEE!!" Sadie yelled as she went down the stairs too.

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

As retlin stands this time his armor doesn't make a sound as it shifts under his cloak. If anyone noticed the difference he couldn't tell. Sadie had already run off and it was time to get the test underway atleast. Hopefully he doesn't kill anyone in the process.

Walking up behind sadie he can hear her giggles. 'well this should be interesting to say the least... a loudmouth, an emo, a hyperactive ADD, a normal acting female, and then me. We would make for one hell of a team."
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast