+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

So the final test is under way? i guess it's time i get serious but not too serious. I just hope this test of strenght is a hard one because i "LOVE" to test my strenght it also gives me the chance to dust of my moves. After all it's been awhile since the tournament i was in. Did'nt have enough compatition though.

Anyway i wonder what this test is? I just hope i whon't be forced to use my chained friend here. (Ryu's pendent starts to glow). So there IS something to the one sent by captain Kyo!? guess will find out soon enough. (Ryu follows behind the others with caution)

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

"Oyyeee, im getting bored, whats with all these stairs... lets just duke it out like the boys want to and be done with it." Sadie whines quitely. "Ill even let my opponent win if it will move things along."

Sadie watched as they decended further into the ground, there really wasn't much to see, just a few torches every once in a while. She didn't really want to dwell on thoughts, those did her no good anyhow.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

As the group gone further down in to the tunnel they all started to see a bright light coming to the end of there walk. "All right here we are people!" said the boy after going through and being blided by the bright light for a minute they all see a slab of rock cut into a square on the ground in look to be three feet in height and about 50 yards wide. "OK! these is what you guys have been waiting for the these hole time." said the boy as he pointed to the flat slab of rock. then out of no where a voice came out some where "HELLO WELCOME TO THE THIRD TEST STRENGH THIS TEST AS SAID IS THE TO TEST YOUR STRENGH!!!. YOU ALL WILL BE MATCHED UP AGAINST AN OPPONENT THAT IS DIRCRETLY OPPISTE OF YOURSELF. AFTER THAT IS DONE YOU ALL WILL FIGHT ON TH FLAT SLAB OF ROCK ALL ONCE SO THAT THERE IS NO WAITING TO SEE HOW IS YOUR NEXT OPPONENT YOU ALONE HAVE TO TURN TO FIGHT YOU NEXT OPPCNENT. SO YOU ARE TO DISARM YOU OPPONENT OR MAKE THEM FORRIT THE MATCH NOT KILLING ON HURTING THEM THOSE ARE THE RULES!!! As everyone waited to be match up the walked over to a rock pillar that had everyones names on it. "OK YOU GUYS!!! Iam going to be the raffery and judger of the matchs ok so when i call out your name after i call out one persons name the next persons name is your opponent please go to the arena.
    hi

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

'the exact opposite of us?' Retlin thinks with a verbal chuckle. 'that's like everyone and their mother for me.'

while waiting for the paring, he looks around. "looks alot like yoruichi's underground compound." he says while twisting and turning a bit getting ready for a fight. "well, doesn't look like i can use my zanpaktou down here, dont want to kill us all."

Looking back down he noticed all the others, either looking determined, irritated or...giddy. He laughed at the last one. 'that Sadie will be an interesting shinigami if she acts like that during the fight.'
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

The exact opposite? This should be interesting. Well it's time I show of my skills.
    That Sadie looks pretty tough even though she's nice... Hope I don't fight her if it's what he means by the EXACT opposite.

But nonetheless I wish everyone the best of luck. I just can't wait tell the fun begins. besides I didn't earn the title master of swords for nothing XD. But I would love to go against the girl with the zanpakto. Still this test of strenght should say alot about the training I whent through.

But when they see the technique I developed using spritual energy. They'll have a hard time trying to disarm me. Even if they do I have I'll have an ace up my sleeve.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Nichole looked around she didn't care who she went up against. The blood inside her was starting to boil she wanted to fight. Some of the people looked strong, Nichole just hoped they put up a good fight she was itching to use her zanpakto. It was a shame she couldn't use her full power, but owhile she will find a way to deal.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Sadie looks around with a bright smile. "Well.. should be fun."

after looking around she looked right at retlin.... 'i hope i fight him... he seems like the strongest out of all of us here.' she thinks.

resting her hand on the hilt of her sword she looks around. "hmmmm this place looks familiar. Looks like the training area my old captain brought me too." she mumbles to herself.

walking over to retlin she smiles her most sincere smile and whispers. "After the test we have some talking to do... that pendant of yours...lets say it looks familiar. ok?"

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

"ok ryu vs nichole , retiln vs sadie, ashiko vs unknown person???? do ask me i just call it like it is" said the boy as he marks every down on the pillar then starts to scratch he's head "I wonder what happen to the two from before pandora, and sora will i hope they come soon the real show is about to start!" said the boy as he quickly and quietly smiled to himself.
    hi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast