+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Ashiko heard his name and looked up. He had been quietly napping. He was tired, so..he thought a nap was in order. He mentally shrugged. He turned to look atthe pillars. A mystery person? What was that supposed to mean? Who was he going up against? Maybe the captian? Did they realy think he was that good? He thought he was well enough prepared but he just wasn't sure. Well, he thought, we shall just have to wait and see. He leaned back up against the wall and waited for the first match to begin.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Nichole sized up her opponent, he didn't look that tough than again appearances could be deceiving. She wondered what his zanpakto was it was always intresting to see what they were. Hope we start this fight soon thought Nichole she was itching to fight really she wanted blood on her, but that would have to wait. She waited for the next announcement.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Sadie looks at retlin in surprise when she hears her name being called with his.

"EEEHH!?!? im close quarters combat.. that means..." She said as she looked at retlin. "man, and i was just trying to get this guy to like me..... this is gonna suck."

Jumping up on the stage and sighing she looked over at retlin while drawing her zanpaktou. "And hey boya... as for not hurting each other...." she says as she looks at the boy that made the rules. "That probably isn't going to hold up to well in combat."

"So...Retlin... i know you're trying to keep this secret, but i figured out where i seen you before. What do you say that the protege of Shihouin Yoruichi and the protege of Captain Soi fong give everyone here a show eh?" Sadie says witha sincere smile.

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Retlin looks at sadie... "soi fong....friend and student of Yoruichi."

Standing up and getting on the stage across from Sadie he gives her a big smile. "sounds interesting, few people can pique my interest like this." He says to her letting everyone hear him. "Thats fine... a show is fine...although i must warn you... i can't use my zanpaktou in here, if i do, no one will survive... not even me. Meaning you will have the upper hand because as you have probably already surmised being my exact opposite... i try not to get close to my opponents. So the only way you will win....is by making me give up."

Making sure that his zanpaktou was secure he looked at sadie with sad eyes. "shame, i can't truely fight in here. that boy handicapped me before the fight began."
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Ryu looks at Nicole with a calm look in his eyes. He then ask her are you going to use your zanpakto and go all out?Because ever since you been here you put your hand on your zanpakto alot. then if so i can't garuntee that you'll last long.

But if you do (Begins to draw his sword and swings it to let out a burst of air crushing the ground) i'll show you why my skills are are suprior to a captains and why swordsmanship is unrivaled. (Ryu's dragon pendant starts to glow).

nonetheless though may the best fighter win. i then smile with a determined look on my face."Then again i kinda hope she does use it i like to know what people zanpakto are for future reference if were going to be on the same squad or team however they do it. After all this is the first time i came out for tryouts since i was on the kendo team".

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Ashiko glanced up at them from where he was standing near the back wall. He sighed, bored. He wanted this fight to start already. When he heard what Retlin said, he mentally scoffed. No one would survive my ass, he thought. He looked around at the others. Their gazes were locked on Retlin and Sadie. He sighed once again. When was this match gonna start? He was getting bored. And when he had nothing better to do, things got pretty messy pretty quick.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Nichole smiled, "It seems you left me no choice," she said pulling out her zanpakto "and don't be to sure you are a better swordsman you've never seen a animal like me before." She lefts her head and her eyes have become blood red with the coming fight. "To bad we can't kill each other though accidents do happen." Nichole smiled as she said this the blood lust boling inside of her.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it looks like the ANIMAL has to be put to sleep. (Ryu then shines his sword towards the sun to blind nicole and conceals a weapon incase of near defeat).

Ryu eye's began to glow a mako green color while trying not to let his spritual pressure go through the roof. even though your out for blood i'll try not to kill you! "though accidents do happen"!!!

While i was saying this there were other things taking place and more to come. Oh and incase you haven't heard ACTIONS speak louder than WORDS! so lets see what this animal can do instead of bark up the wrong tree.
    Last edited by darkninja; Jul 09, 2009 at 02:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast