+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Nichole decided to conceal her spiritual energy better make it a suprise on how much she has when the fight begins. She just kept smiling thinking about the accident that was to come. Well to everyone else it would be a accident, but to me and my new freind it will be so much more thought Nichole. She started to stroke her sword talking with her geting her bloodthirst.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Asiko watched Nicole from where he was standing. She was talking to her sword. If that was the least of this team's problems, they would be in pretty good shape. But he highly doubted it. he had a reeling more problems were yet to come. And they were definitly gonna be bigger than a girl talking to her sword. Ashiko shrugged. What canyou do? They were here because of their skill. Nobody could deny that. Not even him. It was this test that would really matter. Ashiko looked up at the stage again. It seemed like things were starting to heat up.

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

"Come on retlin, it cant be that bad, gimme your best shot. Chill the bones in the underworld Tenma himeii" Her sword breaks into two armblades. Controlling her riatsu she kept it to a minimum, she didn't want anyone knowing what her real strength was just yet. "i suggest you release your shikai. Because rules or not, you are my opponent, and if you dont take me seriously....i will kill you." Her eyes narrowed as she waited for Retlins reaction.

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Ryu can sense she's keeping her spritual energy low. she'll be surpized at how long i can maintain my energy when the battle begins.

Hey nichole! seriously though lets just try to have fun! even if you are bloodthirsty.(which is scary) My old man wouldn't approve of me killing for no apparent reason. Let alone it be a girl. Besides RYU KUZUNOHA DOESN'T KILL HIS FRIENDS!!! He then since her calm down just a tad bit.

"But man if she really does plan on going all-out i could really have my work cut out for me. But luckily i do have something equal to a zanpakto and don't plan on using unless she decide to go all-out".So for now i guess i'll watch sadie's match.
    Last edited by darkninja; Jul 09, 2009 at 02:26 PM.

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Sighing he looked at Sadie..."Fine, but dont say i didn't warn you, and you had better have one hell of a defense." Unsheathing his sword he puts both hands on it. "reach out and touch someone tadaibareru"

Breaking into two oversized revolvers and armor on his shoulders and arms he looks at Sadie. "Here we go...ill give you a 10% round just so you know what you're getting into."

Aiming past her head a little off to her left ear he fires a round, approximately 10% of the compressed riatsu stored in one chamber. the ball of energy shoots past her blowing her hair back.

He strained as it detonated behind her, him controlling the blast waves and focusing them into a pillar of destruction 20ft in diameter. The blast carved out a tunnel that covered maybe 1/8th the diameter of the Seireitei. Chunks of rubble fell all over the stage nearly hitting half the people on it.

Looking directly at sadie he grimaced. "My rounds explode with enough force to lvl a single city block in one shot of that power. If i hadn't focused it into a literal beam.. the concussive force would have killed us all, not to mention this entire cave falling on our heads.... there are 6 chambers total, you do the math." Retlin said as he gripped the two large guns in his hands.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Thanks

chuckling she walks up behind him. "Actually, im wondering who all of you are looking at and talking to, the second you pulled the trigger i was behind you. Your power is great, ill grant you that, i would hesitate to say on par with captain commander yamamotos. But you need to work on how to wield it more effectively." Sadie says to him while her swords are at his neck. "Now, what say you and i quit playing games. I have my orders you have yours." Disappearing into blackness and shadows on the stage Sadie vanishes. an echoing voice comes from nowhere and yet everywhere at once.

"Light and darkness are my playthings, i live in the twilight of hell." Sadie says, "lets see if you can catch me."

Multiple images of her show up and she starts attacking him testing him. Her swords sending off the shriek of damned souls and striking at every chance that she saw an opening.

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Trying to guard from attacks Retlin uses the armor on his arms to block most of them, some get through scoring hits on his armor under the cloak. 'shes being careful not to hit me...thats disturbing.'

'1% rounds.' Retlin thinks as he pulls the triggers of both guns repeatedly in succession knowing that he could fire for a few hours like this. His riatsu refilled the chambers before he got back to the first chamber. He Fired at each and ever image of sadie multiple times, nearly hitting everyone else a couple times. He was ignoring them now, if a few of them got taken out by stray fire he didn't want them backing him up in the first place. Round after round detonated everywhere like grenades destroying the underground chamber. He wasn't firing randomly though, he was listening, his rounds vibrated at a different frequency than her blades...or so he thought, he could find her if he picked up the distortions in time.

"There." he said as he twisted around and took aim at a spot that held no images. '10%' and he pulled the trigger.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Thanks

Sadie was doing shunpo at about 1/4 her usual speed, she could tell he wasn't good at it. She had struck him afew times and he was firing randomlly at the light images she had created. afew seconds later she appeared where she would make her next image, but when she looked up she saw a round from his gun coming at her almost in slow motion.

Gripping her right armblade tighter she raised her arm, the sounds coming off the vibrations of the blades would have a distorting effect on energy...'i hope.' as the round got closer she swung her arm down and cut the round in half. The two halfs flew past her head, and detonated into 2 separate beams much like the first one he fired.

Looking up at Retlin. "DAMN!" she yells and does a few more shunpo's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast